Look who decided to show up.

Raphael shortly woke up again in the hospital bed. Everyone who had ever talked to him was there, even Michel. Marie was crying into his chest. After a few minutes, Isaac walked in, everyone glared at him except Raphael. The boy just broke into tears and yelled.

 "AFTER SEVEN YEARS, YOU DECIDE TO SHOW UP. SEVEN! AND NOW LOOK! I'M HERE, SLOWLY DY--" Raphael felt his hand get squeezed by Marie's.

"Raphael. I wanted to tell you something before all of this happened..And now it's too late but..I love you." Marie said softly as she felt him get colder.

 "Marie..I love you too. And Charlie, Inspector..Thanks for trying." Raphael looked back at Isaac, not yelling this time. He sat up, and opened his arms for a hug. His father quickly hugged him as a tear rolled down his cheek. Raphael slowly lied back down and weakly smiled at Fondue.

"You were a really good dog, Fondue..I'll miss you a lot. Especially you, Marie. And to Paris.." Raphael stopped for a moment, looking to the ceiling, then to his pulse rate.

 "Be safe, from the phantom that you can trust.." He looked at Marie and smiled very weakly to her."..Looks like show's over for me..I'll miss you Marie...And don't stop believing." Raphael closed his eyes seconds before nothing but long, loud 'beep' filled the room.

 "Farewell..Raphael." Marie stroked his red hair as she hummed to the tune Moon Princess. Quiet sobs could be able to hear. Charlie was hugging her father, while some stared at the floor. Isaac stared at Raphael's pale face. Everyone got startled for a moment from Elisabeth speaking too soon.

 "He's not giving up yet. Your son will come back in a few months. He said don't stop believing."

 "..So he's in a coma for now?" Isaac looked over to the Duchess.

 "Correct." She replied.