Troubled Thoughts

Pisces POV / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / /
The two kids that may have just found themselves in a bit of trouble just walked up the stairs; the girl I think I've only truly just met, and the boy that just shook up the whole house. I find myself warring a smug look, an expression that usually finds its way onto my face at random. Things are gonna get good now. Last time, all those three had to do was just protect her from him, but now, they have to worry about each other and the new rival. I place my hand up to my chin in a thoughtful manner, trying to put emphasis on my thoughts. "So, anybody know what happened there?", I ask, feigning ignorance as I was taught to do from an early age as a zodiac candidate. Silence. "Hm?", I inquire, opening my eyes to survey the room. "I-", A voice whispers. Almost as if on queue, all the heads in the room turn towards the source of the outspoken voice. It was Gemini, well....it was Gemini trying to speak through a crowd of screaming girls. He wrestles his way out of the orgy with a glare in their direction. All the girls look disappointed, which was further emphasized by the simultaneous "Awwww!", that they gave. He then sighs and looks back at the room. "I think.....", he says in a calm tone before he pauses. Then, against all the frick-a-frackin' odds in the world......

"I think you guys are fucked.", he laughs with a menacing tone in both his voice and his eyes. As if we've all been through this crap before, which we have, the Entire room- No really, the ENTIRE room just sighs in utter defeat. Even the friends did, as if they've witnessed all of this before, which is actually impossible because they haven't. But never-the-less, it went down like that. Instantly, all of those six girls just squeal and rush over to Gemini and just.... I don't know what the correct term would be for that but nobody looks to be in pain so it must not be too bad. "Ha! Yeah, miss me much?", he laughs, his other persona giving off a much cooler and overly- confident posterior, but then again, if I weren't describing the things that go on in the real world to the voices inside my head, 'cool and confident' would be just about as far from how I would describe it, as you could get, but no reason to curse! Not yet anyway.

Then Aries sighs and leans down in a sort of relieved fashion. "Well at least THAT makes more since now.", he exhales, seemingly not as worried as much as he was before. "Yo, Aries?", the boy with the curly horns asks as he leans into ask him a question. The room seemed too eager to gossip, well demonstrated by the lack of any noise emanating from the room. The boy leans in right up to Aries's ear. "WHO WAS THAT GIRL JUST NOW????!!!", he screams, right into his ear too... cruel man. Aries jumps back and gives him a dirty look, but that does nothing seeing as his friend isn't paying any attention to his face right now. Aries's face turns to a slightly embarrassed one. "Well she's uh-" "My girlfriend."

Aries was trying to say something and judging by the look on his face, is was going to be something more modest than what was said in interuption. We all look to the voce to find, yet again, Gemini, acting all proud and mighty as he stares right at Aries with a glare that could rival even the leader himself. Aries looks stunned, but quickly regains his composure and gives his own look of distain. "You're crossing your boundaries.", Aries spits hatefully. "Woah- ca-calm down there Aries.", his friend studders in a concerned tone as he holds his arm like a leash to keep him in his place. Aries just shakes his hand off of him, with a downward gaze. "You're a real pain in the ass ya know?", he mutters, obviously trying to contain his anger against his opponent's will. Gemini just smirks at him and flips his hair in a rebellious manner. "Gemini.... Calm down.... get ahold of yourself...", Libra warns, her tone gentle but also cautious. "It's not going to work just so you guys know.", Sagittarius advises fro on his couch, calmly reading a book as if unphased by the situation. I myself was about to say something to quell this argument at least a little, but somebody beats me to it.

"Nope that's it!", Scorpio growls and before anybody could even imagine what could possibly happen next, he delivered a swift judo- kick to the side of the face and he went down immediately. We all watch in silence as he unceremoniously falls to the ground. "Well then.... that was unexpected. Hey Scorpio where'd you learn to kick like that?", I ask in utter stupor. "I didn't.", he winces, as he sits down on the floor, takes off his shoe and examines his foot, "I just kinda hoped it would do something. I can barely control the urge to punch him regularly, let alone when he's like this."