What the hell Peter [1]

Yeah yeah yeah you're probably wondering 'what did you do this time Peter?' And 'can I join you?'.

No you really wouldn't want to get involved this time. Trust me on this. I seriously don't think I've ever screwed up this much in one day.

It all started when God, my dad, was all like 'hey Peter I have this super important job for you even though you have no idea what you're getting yourself into. Wanna do it?'

Well me being the good son I am was all like 'sure dad I'd love to help you out. What's the 411?' Blah blah blah. I regret every word.

Anyways lets jump into the crapiest day of my 3.4 billion years of life.

Before I had to go on my wild journey of humiliation one must pack for the road. So I did just that.

I grabbed my black jacket and threw it on over my jeans with my Beatles tee-shirt. I was just about to grab my angel blade when there was a knock on my door.

Turning around I see my brother Michael who thinks he's sooo much cooler because he's older. Say that to my wall of 'Angel of the year' awards AKA 'Daddy's favourite' buddy.

"Hey Peter I heard you were going off on a job and I just wanted to wish you good luc-" He started.

"Little bro! I heard you're going on a mission without me!" Gabriel said as he shoved past Michael.

"Yeah just some little demon dad needs taken care of." I responded.

"Little?! Since when has dad given you an easy job?"

"Well I-"

"Are you sure you heard him right?" Gabriel inturupted, "I mean the great Peter smiting a little unimportant demon?"

Michael stepped forward and put a hand on Gabriel's shoulder. "I'm sure that whatever job father has given Peter is important. No matter how easy it may be."

"Whatever Michael. Anyways good luck to you little bro" Gabriel smiled and gave a thumbs up as Michael lead him out the door, closing it behind him.

I laughed and shook my head. But the thought stuck with me. Did dad really give me an easy job because he thought I couldn't handle it.

Boy was I wrong.

I teleported myself to the place dad told me the demon may be and it was late at night. I looked up at the glowing neon sign in front of me.

Vertigo

Oh yay a strip club.

Sighing I pushed open the door and the music blasted my ears. Literally does anyone have consideration? Angels have sensitive ears you know.

"Peter?" I heard a female voice through the crowd. Although I don't know how with the noise.

Turning around I grimaced at the grinning face coming towards me. "Oh my dad Peter it is you!"

I forced a smile. "Yeah.."

She gave me a hug and the smell of alcohol came off her in waves. She was drunk. Well that explains why she's not glaring at me.