And in that moment Peter knew he screwed up [2]

I woke up groaning on a cold floor. I opened my eyes and was blinded by the brightness. Everything was bleach white.

"Oh look who's awake" a familiar voice said beside me.

I groaned even louder. Not her.

Forcing myself to sit up I looked around and my heart sunk. I was in a prison cell. More specifically heaven's prison. This could be anything but good.

"You stepped on me." I stated the obvious.

"Yeah sorry about that feathers." She smirked.

"That's not my name." I glared.

"Then what is your name feathers?" She questioned.

"You don't deserve to kno-" I started.

"Peter!"

Shit.

"Yes father?" I cringed. I was in big trouble.

"Please do tell me why I've had to put you in here? Such a simple task yet you failed!"

"I know father and I'm terribly sorry-"

"You've never failed a task before! And this one had to be the first, such an important one."

"Father.."

"Dina came and told me what happened! I had to send the others out to take care of this she-devil and carry your useless self back!"

I looked down at the floor not daring to meet his eyes.

"You will stay in here and try to think about how you could have failed this simple duty!"

"Yes father" I said quietly.

Once the door had shut I put my face in my hands and sighed. Why did I have to fail? The more important thing is why did I fail? Why couldn't I bring myself to hurt her-

"So this is what happens to daddy's favourite I see."

I cringed as she spoke. "Can't you go bother someone else?" I realized how stupied that sounded after I said it.

"Not possible feathers. Besides your a big bundle of joy."

I rolled my eyes and slid down the wall, leaning my head back against it. "Sure I am"

A few minutes of silence passed before she spoke up again. "I'm Vixen by the way."

I hesitated before saying "Peter." We're going to be here awhile anyway.

"Yeah I heard."

Oh right. Idiot. Dad said your name when he was telling you off.

"Oh right."

She, I mean Vixen, smiled a little but it was gone before I could be sure. "But if you weren't such a little wimp you might not be here and daddy would be praising you." She mocked.

But just for a second there she had been different. I saw it in that second she let a smile slip.

"You think I wanted to be here? I tried but it didn't quite work out, now did it?" I said emotionlessly.

She frowned. "Why didn't you kill me? I know I'm the worst you can get but.."

"I don't know okay!" I snapped. "It felt.. Wrong. I'm not proud of it either okay."