Walls

Chelseas pov

My next class of the day was about to arrive and I wasn't particularly nervous that Oliver was here to watch me, infect it made my job a lot easier seeing as he could probably take half of the lesson...sure he didn't know what he was doing but I'm sure he'd think of something right? The class came in and a few of the 'emo' girls screamed as they saw Oliver, causing a scene. "Girls if you could maybe sit down with disrupting that'd be appreciated" I warned them, they just scowled at me and sat in their seats next to each other. It was kind of gross to me that these underage girls loved that man,but I suppose they didn't know him before he was famous, they didn't know what he was like. 

I introduced Oliver to the class, glaring at the two girls giving him flirty winks. It made me feel a little sick in the pit of my stomach watching them hopelessly trying to seduce the much older man, just because he happens to be famous doesn't make it any less creepy because at the end of the day he's a human being and age most definitely does matter. I hate when people say age doesn't matter because it clearly does, if age doesn't matter then it's perfectly acceptable for a seven year old child to be with some old man?? It makes me feel dirty just thinking about it,like I need to bathe in bleach or something.

I took the register and asked everyone to warm up, I could see that Oliver was shocked at how confident and professional I was, but like I said before I really didn't care for his amazement and his approval. Whilst the class got on with writing their songs Oliver attempted to make conversation with me again, I hoped that our last conversation would put him off speaking to me because I did in fact care and I knew that he wasn't actually sorry, he never is. How could he expect me to forgive him after everything, those sleepless nights where I would cry until I felt dehydrated, the scars on my wrists that are the remains of his torment and lastly the huge mental impact he had on me at the time, anywhere I looked I thought people were laughing at me and all because of him.

"So what are you doing this weekend?" He asks, is he serious? I already said I didn't want to talk to him and now he wants to make plans? Was this guy for real?, "I'm busy,why?" I didn't really want an answer but he would persist on a conversation anyway. "I was thinking that we could get coffee or something and I could actually apologise, if not you just get free coffee anyway" the idea of free coffee was tempting, should I take time out of my weekend to listen to him? Maybe it will shut him up. "I'll think about it Oliver" and just like that I left him to go and help a student.

At about half way through the lesson I stopped the class telling them to get ready to sing the song that they wrote for their homework, all my classes were doing this right now so I only had to have one lesson plan and my days were very easy, it's just a shame that I have Oliver here to make them harder for me.

The kids sang their songs and both myself and Oliver gave them feedback, after that I guess working with Oliver wouldn't be so bad but that doesn't mean that I like him yet. My god how did I used to like this guy? I used to want to date him, thinking about that now makes me laugh...did I not realise how much of a bad person he was!?