LUNCH TIME

Chelseas pov

it was now lunch time and I couldnt stop thinking about that lesson I sang with him it was really good I got to get close to him his hazel eyes glowing it was...

"Chels..wait is it ok if I call you chels ????," Oliver blushed

"yeah its fine "I said back , trying to hide my emotions , i dont know why i want to hate maybe i just refuse to love him.

"so anyway I was wondering if you wanted to got to mcdonalds or kfc for lunch if u dont want to thats fine !???..."he shly spoke.

"I would love to Oliver!"I think I turned bright red then and there as oli began to smile. I need to stop this i could never love Oliver , hes horrible to me , atleast he was.

"its so cute when you blush.wait who am I kidding your...."oli paused

****olis pov****

wait was I saying I dont want to ruin what I think is a friendship!!!!
"what were you saying oliver ???"she was begging me to finish my sentence
"ummmm....it dosnt matter I have forgotten!"I lied
she shrugged it off an walked me to the gates where we left to get food.

"your really sweet oliver!" she whispered , like she didnt want me to hear it but i did which made me smile.

"so shall we go to kfc now?"she asked.

I nodded and walked towards the door but chelsea grabbed my arm smiled at me then held my hands I could tell what she was trying to say through her eyes.
I let go of one hand but held on to the other and walked towards the door.

we started talking and laughing all the way.
It was so fun when we got there we sat down near the window so we could watch people go by.

it was so fun we both ordered a large popcorn chicken and a medium chips.
THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES EVEN THOUGH THEY WERENT SO GREAT HE TASTES LIKE YOU ONLY SWEETER...
chrlseas phone was ringing.

Chelseas pov

My phone was ringing
"excuse me a secong oliver" I politely said.
I got up and walked away and answered

phone call:

******:hey miss its holly
me: hey holly whats up ?
holly: where are you ?
me: did you just answer a question with another question.and im at kfc with Oliver.
holly:do you think you and Oli could come to the music room so we can talk to you ?
me: yeah sure sweetie be right there !
*****hangs up*****

I walk back to the table
"Oliver we should head back to school lessons start soon."I

****olis pov****
"ok chels and why do you keep calling me oliver ??"
she put he finger against my lip and made a shhhh noise with her mouth her lips were in a circle shape it was so attractive.

We started to walk back to school but were interupted by chelseas mum "hello chelsea" her mum said
"hey mum x"chelsea replied
"oh oliver how is your mum say hi for me please do " she said to me chelsea just laughed and her mum drove off.

We carried on walking to school we finally got there and walked to the class room .
****hollies pov ****

I could see Miss.Wakely and Oliver on the other side of the door , what was Oliver doing , he was leaning into her , I need to do somehting.

"Hi miss hey oli :)"I interuppted chirply.
"hey holly "they replied at the sametime.
they walked into the class room.
"miss me ,  imagin ,  amy and sophie were thinking of making a band could you help us ?"I explained
"sure hols :)"she smile
"cool"i said.