Chapter 2

Wesley POV

"So, Brit, have you met Alex?" Jake said with a little smirk.

"Yeah? Is that going to be a problem? And my name is Wesley, not Brit."

"Yeah. Well don't get your hopes up with her. Her past relationship's haven't lasted, and I doubt future ones will either. But she will be with me way before you even get near her." Jake replied with a slightly jealous tone of voice.

"No worries. Shes not really my type. What girls in our school are good though?" I asked, seeing as I had only met a few during the day. I wanted to change the subject before too much tension arose between the two of us. To be honest, I did find Alex cute, but I did not want to lose the only people I may become friends with. The more I think about her, the cuter she gets. The way she giggles, and her face lights up, making her look so much happier. I swear, you could see every emotion in the gray-blue eyes of hers. She is also really tiny. I think she is a cheerleader though so that makes sense and definitely ups her attractiveness.

"....Wesley? You there?" Jake questioned, seeing how I zoned out a little bit there.

"Yeah sorry, long day. What did you say?"

"Brad will be getting here soon and he'll tell you all about Heather"

“I don't get it. Why can't you just tell me?” I inquired, curious why Jake thought it was not his story to tell.

“He was the first guy to get his hopes up with her. So he understands the most I think. It will make sense once he explains it.” Jake explained to me, although I was still left with much confusion.

Within five minutes, Brad arrived. Immediately upon his arrival, I asked Brad about Heather. The curiosity was killing me.

"Heather. Where to start? Well, she could be a model. But with the money her family has, she could afford to never work a day in her life. If Alex is considered an 8 out if 10, Heather would be at least at 11. Honestly, if I wasn't with Madds, wow, the things I would want to do with her. Shes just as short as Alex, but with insanely long, brown hair that goes down to her ass. Oh god that ass, too. And the way she swings it as she walks, again like a model going down a catwalk. That chick is like a powerful creature that can wrap you completely around her finger without you ever getting to know her. And that my friend, is where you get trapped. No one has ever broken into her shell. " Brad finished looking sorrow.

"Well Brad explained her pretty well. Except she dates even less than Alex. Heather is such a tease. At least with Alex, she acts interested in whoever she is flirting with. Oh and did i mention? The two of them are best friends." Jake added in.

"Wow this girl must be hot. Why haven't I seen her yet?" asked Wesley

"We could all hang out sometime I guess so you could maybe get her to hookup or something. That British accent is going to help you a lot with the girls" said Brad a little wistfully.

"Yeah let's do that" Wesley added in excitedly, "it will give me a chance to get to know you guys, if you don't mind my joining in of course"

"Nah it's not a problem Wes, I'm sure they will all be excited to meet you. Lets do that Friday night?" responded Brad

"I'll be there if Alex is" replied Jake with a wink “That should be an easy hook-up”

I looked at Jake with an annoyed expression on my face. I didn't like when guys talked about girls that way. I am not perfect, I do the same thing. But its different once you have heard how the girls talk about them. Alex seemed to really like Jake, but Jake was only in it for the easy hook-up. I wanted to do something about it, but I knew that I couldn't. I was the new boy, who would believe me?

"Sounds like a plan" stated Brad, interrupting my angry thoughts "See you guys then"

They said their goodbyes and went their different ways, all three thinking about the model-like girl that denies everyone. Boys do love game.