Chapter 3 - A day with Kakashi

Aaliyah's P.O.V

"Yummmm. I want more." I said getting up from my seat.

"Sameeee." Morgan said turning on the stove for the sixth time. We already ate like 5 packs each.

"NO!! NO MORE RAMEN!!!!" Kakashi screamed. Morgans jaw dropped and I started to cry my eyes out.

"Look what you did!" Morgan said yelling at him. "Poor Aaliyah, there there it's all right the jackass didn't mean it." she said trying to soothe me.

"Oh yes I did. You guys ate 10 packs of instant ramen. Your gonna make me go broke and I don't even know who you guys really are." Kakashi said walking to turn off the stove. I put my foot out and he tripped over it, he burned his hand trying to stop his fall.

Morgan and I bursted out laughing as we watched his eyes water. He gave us a death glare and went upstairs to treat it. 

"Not funny." is all he said when he came back down. "I'm late! You come with me and we will go see the hokage later."

"Hokogwhat?" I said tilting my head sideways.

"Hokage. He runs the village." Kakashi said walking out the door. "Follow me girls."

Morgan and I looked at each other she shrugged and said, "What do we have to lose." she walked out the door with her bag that somehow came along with her while I had nothing of mine.

'This will be an interesting day for all of us' I thought as I walked out of the door.

We followed Kakashi to a training ground. 'Training, For what?' I thought to myself.

Soon three kids came into sight. Two guys and one girl. One of these guys had a weird duckbutt looking hairstyle and black clothes. Omg he is sexy. *drools on the inside*. The other guy had blonde hair and was wearing an orange jumpsuit. Ummm, He looks interesting. The girl had pink hair and pinkish clothes. I hate her already.

There was a sudden crowd of girls running toward the hot guy. He instantly began to run and hid behind me and Morgan.

"How's life duckbutt?" Morgan said obviously wanting to hold back her laughter. He just glared at her and moved closer to me. Probably because

( 1.) I wasn't all over him like the other girls.

(2.) I didn't insult his hair.

I just stood there and blushed. He stayed behind me until Kakashi got all of his fan girls to leave. Bummer.

"Now that they are gone get the fuck away from us Duckbutt." Morgan said pushing him into the pink haired freak.

"My name isn't Duckbutt, You drug abusing bitch!" he said trying to sound cool. "The names Sasuke." he turned around and began walking away. BIG mistake on his part.

Morgan ran up to him and punched him in the face, you heard a loud crack noise. She obviously broke his nose. She began to repeatedly punch and kick him. in the stomach and face. Her last hit was a kick in the place where the sun don't shine. Ouch. Kakashi finally pulled Morgan away from Sasuke and gave her for me to hold back. I sat on her feet and held her legs so she couldn't walk.

"Let me at him! Imm gonna murder him!" Morgan shouted flipping him off.

I got up and whispered in her ear. "No, I think he's hot don't kill him please. You know how much I need a guy." she backed off but I could tell she wasn't happy about it.

"Well Morgan, you seem to have given Sasuke broken ribs and a broken nose. Nothing a little chakra healing can't fix." Kakashi said smiling. Ofcoure Morgan was happy she hurt him so badly.