Chapter 1

I love my boyfriend. We've been together for almost two months he treats me like a princess and I love him so much. It's the first relationship I've been in. I don't know what he sees in me. He's one of the cutest boys at our school. Tommy Lancaster everyone wants to date him, but somehow that retard chose me.

Why would he like someone like me!
I'm not the prettiest girl, my hair is always a mess, and I don't wear tons of makeup. And I look like a whale legit a whale. I weigh like 132 pounds and my thighs are like the size of the ocean.

It's Sunday which means that I have school tomorrow. Which is great because I only have a week left till my summer break. Than I don't have to see all the retards that go to my school.

My alarm clock goes off at 6:30 which means I got thirty minutes till I have to get on the bus. I roll myself out of bed and brush my bright blonde hair and I look in the mirror to decide if I need mascara or not. I decide to put a layer of it on so it will make my eyes appear open more. It doesn't help so I put on another layer and I hear my dog Mia crying to go potty, but my mom takes her out. I decide to go with a lazy outfit because it's Monday.

I hear my mom yell that the bus is outside. I walk out to the bus and get on.

I hear my best friend Emma saying " I saved you a seat"

"You always do silly"

"I know"

She hands me one of her ear buds and we listen to Pandora. My favorite song "love yourself by Justin Bieber" comes on.
(A/N: this is actually my favorite song at the moment idk why)

When we get to school I already see my boyfriend.

"Hey babe"

"Hey"

"Did you finish the homework for English"

"Yeah, did you"

"No, can I see yours"

"I'll give it to you in first period"

"Okay, you hungry"

"Yeah"

We walked to the cafeteria and I got a biscuit, egg, and bacon sandwhich. Which I'll regret later because I already weigh a ton. We sat at different places in the cafeteria because my friends don't like him that much and all him and he's friends talk about is basketball.

Sometimes I feel he only uses me to get homework done, but he treats me good and stuff. I just wish that he would actually take me on a real date. The closest thing to date is me going to one of his basketball games. He says we'll go on a real date soon after basketball season is over. He makes me so mad, but parts of me loves him.

Finally, the bell rings. All the students rush into the hallway and I accidentally drop my stuff all of my papers fall out of my binder. Then my other friend Ally comes over and helps me pick it up.

"Thank you so much for helping me"

"That's what's friends our for"

"I'm walking after school want to walk with me"

"Can't I have academic practice"

"Okay see ya around"

"See ya"

Ally is one of the smartest people I know. I don't think she's ever made a "B". Sometimes we study together, but most of the time she's busy with her studys.

I walk home by myself with my ear buds in. I needed to walk because I ate way to much today. I've been thinking about breaking up with Tommy but I also want to give him time to see if he actually cares.

When I get to my driveway I hear someone pulling into my neighbors driveway it was a moving van. Are last neighbors moved a couple of months ago to live closer to there daughter. I hope we get some good neighbors.

Omg First chapter over, it's not that long I'll be working on that tho.

Hope you like it. Please tell me about it. It's boring right now. Promise it will get better.💕
Post more, maybe tomorrow

Comment, vote...