Chapter 4

After we ate our ice cream we ended up watching some random movie on Netflix and we both ended up falling asleep on my bed.

When I wake up Luke's hands are wrapped around my waist and his face is in my neck. I try to roll over to get out of his grasp, but he pulls me closer to his chest. I reach over for my phone to check the time, it's 4 in the evening. We slept all day, mom's probably gonna be home soon. I quickly slip out of Luke's grip and stand up. He rolls over and covers his face with the blanket. I walk downstairs just in time to see my mom pulling in the driveway.

I quickly run up stairs go to my room and lock the door. Going beside Luke, I pull the blanket off of him. He tries to pull it back, but ends up grabbing my waist and pulling me on the bed with him. He then starts laughing and I cover his mouth because I can here my mom downstairs.

"My mom's home" I say lifting my hand from his mouth. His arm still wrapped around my waist.

"Do I have to leave because I was sleeping before I was rudely interrupted" he says while closing his eyes and and pulling me closer.

"Well you can't stay here." I say while getting out of his grasp and standing up.

"But I'm tired and how am I suppose to leave without your mom knowing." Sitting up and pulling the blankets off of him.

I walk toward the window. "You can go out this way."

"Can't I sneak out the back I'm going to end up dying this way."

"I mean you could, but I've never had a guy sneak out my window before." I say before even thinking about what I'm saying and I can feel my cheeks getting red.

He steps closer looking into my eyes. "Fine, but I get something in return."

"Really, and what would that be." Stepping closer then looking away because I know where this convertion is going.

"Umm let me think, I want to go on a date." My eyes go wide because I thought he was taking about a kiss, why was I even thinking about that.

"Like a friend date."

"You can call it that if you want" laughing while walking towards the window.

"But I have a boyfriend" he rolls his eyes when I say that.

" It's just a friend date." Climbing out the window.

"Fine, when do you wanna meet for our friend date." Putting emphasis on friend.

"Tomorrow, at six and wear something comfortable." He says climbing down.

"Bye Luke."

"Bye Harper."

I walk downstairs to find my mom on the phone ordering food from the Asian place down the street. She looks happy for once since my dad past away.

It's been two years since we lost him in the car crash. Everything was going good until this truck hit us head on. Dad was killed instantly and my mom had a broken leg and a piece of metal went through her chest which barely missed her heart. For the first six months she barely talked to me, but since we moved and she started going to therapy everything's been better. We both try and forget that time in our life's because it was a dark time for both of us.

"Asian again this week" smiling at her.

"You know I can't cook and I'm not in the mood for anything else."

"How was work?" Hoping that she liked her new job and wouldn't hate it.

"Great, I really think I'm going to fit in there ." Her face turns into a gigantic smile.

"That's great mom" trying to get away so I can go to my room.

"Okay sweetie I'll call you down here when the Asian gets here." I start walking up to my room.

I start on my summer work because if I don't do it now I never will. What kind of teachers would take the time to give us this, it's so stupid. I have to write a essay on any famous author and make a PowerPoint plus I have work in math and other subjects.

I spend two hours on my essay and PowerPoint and still not done with it. Mom called me downstairs for Asian when I was about 30 minutes into working on it. I think that I'm just gonna go to bed because I'm to tired to deal with all of this right now.

I go to my bathroom and do my normal night routine after that I go to my bed and hope that tomorrow will be a good day.

Short and been like forever since I updated but I've been on vacation and had other family issues to deal with.
COMMENT and VOTE please!
Much love sky