Chapter 2

I walk closer to my neighbors driveway and try to see if I can see the new neighbors. As I get to the edge of the there driveway I trip over the curb and almost fall on my face, but someone caught me by my wrist.

As I move my hair out of my face I am face to face with the most amazing navy blue eyes.

"My name is Luke, Luke Caine I'm your neighbor." While he talked I watched his lips not even listening to what he is saying."

"What" I say because I was to busy looking at him, taking in his face, his gorgeous face.

"I'm your neighbor Luke Caine , are you okay you almost fell."I feel so stupid for almost falling in front of him.

"I'm Harper Lane, and thanks for catching me." He moves his blonde almost brown hair out of his face.

"Anytime, do you live there." He points at my house next door.

"Yeah I do." I try not to sound excited that I will be living next door to such a hot looking creature as him.

"I have to go unpack, but I'll see you later, bye"

"Bye" I wish he could have talked to me longer cause I wouldnt have minded.

As I'm walking back to my house I hear Luke calling my name.

"Harper you dropped your phone"

"Awe thank you so much"

"You're welcome" he flips his hair out of his face again.

" I guess I'll see you around" I try to keep the conversation going, but fail miserably.

"See ya" he turns around and starts running back to his house. I watch him till he gets in his yard.

When I get back to my bedroom I change into shorts and a comfortable shirt and take off my mascara. I look out my window and see that Luke's room is right across from mine. Which is kinda great.

.............

4 days later

Today is my last day as a junior which means, no more school for like 3 months. Since Monday I haven't seen luke. Me and Tommy have been hanging out more since he's not been going to many of the basketball practices. Me and him actually went on a real date. We went to the movies and watched "Neighbors 2" which is pretty funny. I'm glad we went on that date because it made me realize that I was pretty lucky to have him.

I rode the bus home after school.
When I'm almost to my house I see luke in his yard. He's wearing black skinny jeans and a band tee and he's sitting on his porch. When I get almost apast his house I hear him call my name and I look back and he's walking towards me. I think that I've been trying to stay away from him because he's so freaking hot and if Tommy knew that I had a hot neighbor that talked me he would get mad.

When luke finally gets up close to me he says,"I haven't seen you around lately."

"I've had school all week, but today's my last day." I say fiddling with my fingers.

"Ohh well maybe tomorrow you could show me around town." he says quietly trying not to smile.

"Umm I don't know" he doesn't know that I have a boyfriend I'm guessing.

"Please your the only person I know from this town and I don't know where anything is." He's right he doesn't know anybody from here and he's probably bored. I don't think that tommy would mind anyway.

"I guess I will" after I said that his had the biggest smile that I have ever seen.

"Thanks I guess I'll be seeing you tomorrow" I looked at his lips while he talked thinking about how tomorrow will be.

"Bye luke" I said trying to act cool but failed miserably.

"See ya Harper" he said and winked when he left.

When I get home I lay on my bed thinking about how tomorrow would be. Would he think it as a date? What time are we going? What am I saying, I have a boyfriend. Maybe I should go tell him no that I have a boyfriend, but I also want to go out and show him town.I ended up falling asleep thinking about him and how we are going to town tommorrow.

The next day I woke ten thirty. Got up and took a shower and thinking about how this day was gonna be. I put on some eyeshadow and mascara and a little concealer. I wore a pink top with dark shinny jeans and white converse.

I looked at my phone and it was one o'clock that's when I heard a noise coming from my window. It was luke throwing stuff from his room, I opened my window and he said "Are you ready to go to town?"

"I guess" I said and stepped away from my window and closed it. Next thing I know I here him knocking on my door. I yell down at my mom that I got it but she already opened the door and was talking to luke.

"You're the new neighbor"mom said.

"Yeah, Um I asked Harper to show me the town I hope that's okay with you?"
I walked down the stairs when I seen him looking at me over my mom's shoulder.

"Yeah, I'm fine with it I hope you have a good time." She smiled.

"Gotta go mom see you later." I said and walked out the door.

For most of the time me and him barely said anything. He asked if we had ice cream shop. I said "yeah, you want some."

"Yeah, I'll pay for it." He said

"No, that's not fair" I said as he opened the ice cream shop door for me."

"Why, isn't it" he said when we got up to the counter.

The cashier asked what we wanted.

I said "one scoop mint chocolate chip another scoop butter pecan." He made a gross face.

He said"I'll get one scoop cookies and cream with birthday cake."

He then slid a 20 dollar bill to the cashier which made me sad because I could have paid for it.

We left the ice cream shop and went to the park. At the park we sat at a bench.

" I can't believe you got that flavor." He said fixing his hair.

"What is so wrong with my ice cream flavor." I said defensively.

"Nothing, it's just a weird flavor combination."

"Yours is too." I said playfully

"Yeah it is okay." He said sarcastically

Minutes later we finished our ice cream and started walking back towards home.

When we reached my driveway he turned around and looked at me and said "I had a really great time maybe-"

He was cut off by Tommy punching him. Luke got up and said "what the hell is wrong with you."

"Stay away from my girlfriend you creep."

"No tommy I was just showing him around he's my neighbor." He wasn't listening, I could tell that he was pissed.

"No its fine Harper, I didn't know you had a boyfriend, sorry won't happen again." I knew that I shouldn't have showed him around town. It was such a mistake. I ran in my house leaving both of the boys standing on the sidewalk. I wish I didn't mess it up now luke probably won't ever talk to and Tommy is probably gonna break up with me.

Okay so chapter 2 is over its definitely longer than number one. I hope you like it please vote.
Comment
Also kinda a cliff hanger. What do you think about it...