Chapter 3

When I get to my room I feel so bad for luke I should probably go apologize to luke, but he will probably not talk to me.

I go to my bathroom take off my makeup change into my pajamas then go to my bed and put my headphones in to drown out my own thoughts.

I wake up around 2:30 turn off my music and read all 23 messages from Tommy, great.

** hello, answer me we need to talk.
**I guess your mad at me for punching your new boyfriend.
** Just ignore me then guess you don't wanna be together anyway.

I turn my phone off and get out of bed and walk to the kitchen and get a bottle of water and a slice of pizza out of the fridge.

I go back to my room and see a light shining threw my window. I walked close to the window and looked stright across to Luke's window to see him holding a flashlight shining it in my window.

He pointed down for me to go outside. I walked downstairs and out the front door. When I stepped outside a cold breeze hit my legs and I walked to the edge of the yard not seeing him.

Out of nowhere someone pulled me back into the bushes and my front porch light came on. I started to scream, but then a hand went over my mouth. I turned around to find luke, he took his hand off my mouth and pulled me closer when my mom came out onto the porch. Our noses were touching and I thought I was gonna fall. I should have put shoes on because I'm pretty sure that I have a thorn in my foot.

My mom finally goes inside after looking at every inch of the yard. Luke let's go of me and we make our way out of the bushes. When I start to walk I'm certain that I have thorn in my foot because I almost fall but luke grabs my arm and helps me walk.

He whispers in my ear softly saying "what's wrong with your foot"

"I think there is a thorn in it." He picks my legs up and is now carrying me. He walks to his yard while carrying me and sits me down on the grass.

"Lift your foot up so I can see the thorn." He says while turing on his flash light.

When he does I see where Tommy hit him and it is so swelled and bruised."omg your face, I'm so sorry here let me look at it."

"No, it's fine you can barely walk with that thorn in your foot. And stop saying sorry it's not your fault."

I reach up and turn he's face so I can see it better. I put my face in my hands and say" It is my fault I should have told you about Tommy, or told Tommy that I was going out with a friend, please forgive me?"

" I don't know, do you have ice cream." He's smiling, and he's dimples make that bruise disappear almost.

"Yeah, but you got to get the thorn out first." I laugh laying down on the grass looking up at the stars.

"Okay, it's out."he lays down next to me looking up.

We both look up at the stars for what seems like forever. Until he looks over at me I turn to my side and say "Sorry about my boyfriend being a total jerk, truth be told he's always a jerk."

"Then why are you still with him." He smiled like a idiot.

"I don't know, there is just something about him." I laid back on my back looking at the sky again.

"Ohh so you're just attracted to jerks"

"Yeah that's why I'm outside with you." I smile.

"Ohh so you are attracted to me."

"I'm not saying anything if all you are going to do is twist my words around." Looking over at him trying to look serious.

"Okay I see you think I'm attractive." I'm seriously thinking about punching him if he doesn't stop.

"Please stop." I laugh

"You should go to bed it's getting late." He's says while standing up.

"I don't want to." I sound like a little kid.

He reaches down grabs my hands and pulls me my feet. And starts leading me to my house. When we get to my door luke kisses my forehead and says "Goodnight Mrs.Lane"

"Goodnight Mr.Caine."

I step inside, close the door, and make my way up to my bed, and fall asleep faster then usual.

I am awaken the next day by my phone ringing. It's Tommy great I have to deal with him this early, well it's about 10:00 a.m., but that's pretty early for me.

"Hello" my voice sounding worse than what I thought it would sound like.

"I've texted and called you so many times and your just now answering." Him pretty much yelling.

"I fell asleep yesterday after you punched my neighbor and then just slept all night." I'm lying to him, but if he finds out I was out all night with Luke he would kill me.

"Okay, why did you even go out with him yesterday." I can here the jealously in his voice.

"He's new around here and he wanted someone to show him around town." Why can't he just drop it already, I mean luke already has.

"Okay, but someone else could have, not you." This boy is driving me crazy.

"He's doesn't know anyone else." He's already putting me in a bad mood.

"Well I got the go, bye."

"Bye" trying to not get upset that he's acting like a total baby right now.

For goodness sake I wish he would grow up and stop acting like he is two. He doesn't have to tell me who and who I am not allowed to talk to.

I get out of bed and go down stairs and see my mom cooking breakfast. She never cooks unless it's a special occasion. "What's up mom"

"I'm just making breakfast." She's wearing a dress and has her hair put in a tight bun and wearing makeup. The makeup makes her eyes pop."I'm just cooking breakfast for you."

"But you never cook."going to the fridge and grabbing a bottle of water.

"Okay, I got a job interview." This is so good. At mom's old job she was always working over time and then the boss just closed the place.

"Where?" I say while she cracks an egg.

"The neighbors are opening a new business and they asked me if i would like to work there." Why didn't luke tell me last night.

"Ohh that's nice, but you didn't have to make me breakfast."smiling because I know she hates cooking.

"Good because I burnt it." She gets a box of cereal off of the counter.

"That's why I stick to cereal." Grabbing the milk from the fridge.

"Okay I got to go see you later."I couldn't even say bye before she was out the door.

I go up stairs and start watching netflix because it's summer break and I have nothing else to do.

When I'm in 3 episodes of "The Vampire Diaries" I hear my front door open. I walk downstairs wondering who it may be when out of nowhere Luke appears in front of me.

"What are you doing in my house."I say walking back up the stairs.

"I was bored." He says laughing.

"So you break into my house."laying down on my bed.

"I knocked but you didn't answer."

"I was watching netflix, you want ice cream because I owe you some." I say getting back out of bed.

"Yeah I'll help you get it."

Okay so I know that this is a crappy way to end this chapter, but I'll be posting soon.

Vote, comment
Hope you like it.❤❤

Constructive criticism if ya want....