84

Dms between @luke5sos and @lrhkilledme:

@luke5sos:

What's your favourite colour?

@lrhkilledme:

Um blue because I'm a basic bítch.

@luke5sos:

Favourite band?

@lrhkilledme:

I have many. Greenday, sws, ptv, 5sos, 1D, p!atd, jessarae (not a band but stfu) um there's many more... Why?

@luke5sos:

Just asking.. How old are you?

@lrhkilledme:

18. I'm 19 on July 20th and I'm from "sunny" Britain.

@luke5sos:

Tell me about yourself.

@lrhkilledme:

Um I'm an only child. My names Taylor, I dedicate my life to bands. I have a few friends but it's quality not quantity that counts right? My mum and dad broke up when I was 5 and I haven't seen my mum since. When I can be bothered I would love to travel the world and see different cultures. I have a unhealthy obsession with you and Audrey hepburn and I read and listen to music to pass time.

@luke5sos:

Do you play any instruments?

@lrhkilledme:

Um I used to play guitar then trumpet and now I'm too lazy. Icba.

@luke5sos:

Nice!

@lrhkilledme:

Aren't you supposed to be planning a wedding.

@luke5sos:

I'd rather talk to you.

@lrhkilledme:

Luke..

@luke5sos:

No I'm not going to stop. I can't stop thinking about you and it's actually pathetic at this point. I want you more than I want my fiancé.

@lrhkilledme:

I can't do this Luke. I don't want to be hurt while I hear about your wedding and see photos of you kissing her. I can't do it and neither can the other Luke girls but we've accepted we can never have you.

@luke5sos:

Please don't leave me I can't deal with this alone.