100

The ticking of the clock and the rain bouncing off the ground outside filled Taylor's ears, her phone constantly in her hand hoping someone had found Luke.

Her bottom lip in between her teeth as she nibbled on it nervously, she had this feeling, it was like constant butterfly's in her stomach and she didn't know why. The house was dark, only her inside, her parents were away on a second honeymoon, carefree, as their daughter took up the stress.

"Cmon cmon" she mumbled to her phone as she refreshed he Twitter feed. The bright screen being the only source of light in he house. Then, there was a faint knock on the door.

Her eyes shot up as her mouth was left agape. Who would knock at this hour? She thought as she placed her phone on the arm of the chair. She cautiously stood up and went to the door and opened it. All she saw as a boy in a black trench coat, he camouflaged into the surrounding darkness, the unknown boy lifted his head.

Taylor stood there speechless, her brain trying to search for an explanation to why Luke was stood at her front door, he was drenched in the rainwater as tears slipped out of his red, bloodshot eyes.

"W-wh-" she asked by got cut off by Luke placing a hand on her cheek and stepping closer. She stepped back which soon lead Luke inside her house. He closed the door after himself and stood there In front of her with his hand placed on her cheek, caressing it softly, his eyes not leaving her's. Taylor placed grabbed Luke coat just to tell her self that this was real and that he was in fact in front of her.

"L-Luke" she trembled. Her voice cracking when she saw Luke was still crying. Her hand trailer up and she wiped away his tears. "Don't cry" she whispered, he smiled weakly at her, his hand pulled her closer to him as he engulfed her in a bone crushing hug "you're real" is the first thing he said.

After a while they parted. Luke placed his thumb on her bottom lip and then pulled it down slightly letting it flick back up into place "you're so beautiful" he whispered.

"How did you even know where I lived?" Taylor mumbled. Luke smiled "I asked one of your friends." He shrugged.

Taylor took his hand and lead him up to her room, she ran into her parents room and grabbed some of her dads sweatpants and a white t-shirt. Going back into her room he saw Luke looking at a baby picture of her with a love struck smile plastered on his face. Taylor cleared her throat, catching lukes attention, he blushed and sat on the bed. Taylor stood him up and placed the clothes on the bed. Her hands went up to his shoulders and she hooked her hands into his trench coat as she slid it down and off him "w-what are you-" Luke asked quietly "you're gonna get sick of you keep these wet clothes on" she mumbled kindly and placed the coat on the bed. She stepped forward and kissed his Ice cold cheek. He placed a hand at the back of her head as he kissed her softly, her hands trailing up inside his t-shirt, their lips smacking against eachothers softly. She pulled lukes t-shirt off and she smiled.

She didn't want to fuck Luke (yet I mean) she just wanted to share this moment with him, make him feel loved and cared for. She took a towel she left on her bed earlier and dried up his chest and back. Luke just watched her lovingly. He loved Taylor.

As she finished undressing and then dressing Luke they laid in her bed and just held each other, not wanting it to end, they didn't talk they just cuddled under the covers until they both fell asleep.

Taylor loved Luke too.

The end.