1

I don't own one piece or the pictures used in this story~

SORRY ANOTHER A/U
COMMENT IF YOU WANT A DIFFERENT TYPE!!

Your POV
I walked along the side walk from school as my long flowing (h/c) blew along with the wind. I walked down to my small apartment and slumbered on my couch. "Ugh..." Why do I have to even try?
Text
From Ace
OMG I HAVE TO ANSWER!! Btw.. I really like--no wait love Ace. But he's always dating these bimbos and having flings with all these other girls but me.

Hey! Wanna meet up again? I need a plus one so my date thinks I'm not what she calls "a player"

I sighed looking at my phone, a frown plastered on my face. Again? He never pays attention to me...why?

Time skip
I meet up with Ace and already see his blond bimbo making out with him. Gross..I muttered and walked in with a smile. "Hey ace!"  I smiled but he still didn't notice until his bimbo whore looked at me and growled "He's mine little whore so why don't you go back to wherever you came from" ouch. "Don't worry babe, she's just my smart friend."
Friend...
Friend....
UGHHH. See what I mean? Never notices me, just another invisible weird geek. I look at him and say "I'll take a rain check I'll leave you and...that to get at it" I chuckled with her mouth dropped open and left. I biked home and no, I can't drive.. I'm just too scared too. I tried driving and my driving instructor said I failed...for the 7th time. I think I'll get it right soon...right? Anyway, as I got home I walked in and took a bath. I sat down drying my hair and watching tv putting on my clothes for bed. As I finished, someone knocked on my door. "Who the hell knocks on my door at 3am?" To be honest I was kinda scared for a minute because, who knocks at your door at 3am in the morning?
I opened the door only to see a green haired pot plant waltz in and sit on my couch. "Woah woah woah... Who are you?" I questioned. Really confused.....                                           "Wow, nice to see you too (y/n)."  "Zoro!!" I screamed. I ran to him and hugged him.
Roronoa Zoro was an old friend of mine who moved in 8th grade to some preppy school for 2 years, but came here for 11th grade. For some reason...
"Why are you here?, not that I'm not happy that your here anyway.." I was really confused as to why he came back. "I kind of got kicked out for using my katana in class and running my truck through the principals office. By the way, Mrs. Palmer and Mr. Frank are gettin it if ya know what I mean.." He smirked. "Your such a weird perv.." I chuckled. "Anyway can I crash here for the night...or for the next I don't know...week or so? I raised my eyebrow in concern. "And why are you going to do that?...why can't you just go with your sister? She only lives like 30 minutes away." Zoro only had a sister because his parents had abandoned them where they were younger to work over seas. My parents on the other hand...don't really care about me much. Divorced and working in Japan, they only paid for my apartment, food, and clothes. "I can't find my way back and plus, I'd rather stay here and catch up with you." He winked. "Your such a flirt you big perv!" I yelled playfully blushing at him
"Ok fineeee" I gave in. I couldn't not resist his cute little whine. "I got some clothes for you in the back." I replied. "OOOOOH so who's the lucky guy?" He smirked. "My ex, who stupidly slept over at my house one time, nothing more because I broke up with him after he cheated on me." I said looking down. "Hey.." He took my chin and put it near his face, I'll be with you." He winked. "You sound like a player" I teased. "Anyway you, get the couch and I, sleep in my room. I went to the laundry room and grabbed a basket of my ex's clothes. "Doesn't look like one night" He smirked. "I-I actually..just Sh-shut up." I blushed hard because he was making it very hard for me to not smile or laugh. "Hey can I watch a movie?"  "Ok sure... What movie?" I hope he doesn't pick a scary movie... "How about the Conjuring 2?" PLEASE NO! IM DYING! "Um.. I uh..."
"Still afraid (y/n)? He smirked. "N-not at all" I said stuttering. "Here I'll be right here and you can scream and hold me yelling kyaaa". He laughed hard. "I don't say kya I say--- just as I was about to finish he started the movie and the movie didn't even start and I jumped. "Still scared?" He said with a sly smirk trying to hold in his laugh. "Not at all" I tried keeping in my fear but during the whole time I just fell asleep in his arms clutching them so I don't feel scared. I haven't been this social since, 8th grade I guess. We then fell asleep together on the couch.