4

Your POV

I let go of Zoro's hand only to find eyes following my every movement. Ace had a look of fury in his eyes looking like he wanted to kill someone. He walked up to me and had a scowl on his face "(y/n) after class talk to me..." He then sat down and slammed his books on his desk. What was his problem? He has a girlfriend, and I have Zoro so everything should just be peachy.

After Class

"(Y/n)!" Called out ace waving his hand towards me. I was walking with Zoro holding hands but then I just told him I'd meet him up at our meeting place with Luffy and the others. "Yeah..?" "Why are you and that guy dating?" "Why do you care?" To be honest I was really pissed at this guy. Thinking he can control my life, "your not my dad Ace" I spat. He looked at me and straight up said "I wanna be with you." My mouth dropped harder than it ever has before. I sweat dropped shocked that he even said that when he still has Robin. "First of all: NO, second of all: YOU HAVE ROBIN!" I screamed. "Your such a dick and I have Zoro not you! You should have said that before we got together, when I liked you." I hissed, clenching my jaw I tried my best not to sucker punch this guy where the lights don't shine.

"Y-you liked me?" He blushed. "No duh Sherlock but you were dating all these bimbos and you were too stupid to notice me." I said with an unpleasant look.

"Honestly, I never knew you were so beautiful." He said. I immediately blushed by the compliment, but after 5 seconds I snapped out of it. "You only like me because I'm with Zoro now, you can't have what ou can't get." I sighed stomping my feet and walking away.

At the rooftop

I climbed to the roof top where Zoro, Luffy, Nami, Sanji, Chopper, Brook, Franky, Ussop and Robin. I didn't have the courage to tell Robin so I just pretended like nothing happened. "Something wrong babe?" Said Zoro hugging my waist. "DO NOT LAY YOUR FILTHY POT PLANT HANDS ALL OVER MY (y/n)-chwann!!!" I looked at Zoro who growled when he said "my" so he butt heads with him. I sighed and sat down to eat my sushi. I took some out, ate 3 pieces but Luffy somehow managed to steal all of them. "LUFFY GIVE ME BACK MY LUNCH!" I yelled. "No! You have to hug me first." OI OI, he acts like a total child. "

Whatever.." I went up to him, hugged him then took back my lunch. I look to see Zoro and Sanji looking at Luffy like he had just made the worst mistake of his life. "Luffy..." They said with fire burning from thier eyes. Maybe I should have let him eat my lunch...... Nami, Franky, Brook and Robin just laughed at the scene while Ussop and Chopper were playing tag and sticking chopsticks up their nose. "Zoro it's ok you know I only love you~!" I sang as he looked around at everyone blushing. "Mine.." He muttered loud enough for me to hear. He sat me down on his lap and drank some sake.

TIMESKIP TO END OF SCHOOL

I walked out of school with Zoro and headed home. It only took 10 minutes this time. "Hey your getting better at this" I said pinching his cheek. "D-don't do that." He stuttered. I decided to tease him and I put my hand on his thigh, moving my hand up and down. He started turning red as he looked at me with embarrassment. "Oh Zoro~!" I sang. "Stop that, we're already here." I didn't even notice as he finally got back with me pouting but him relieved. He was really relieved in fact, and I just giggled at the fact that he thought it was over. Boy, is he in for a night...;)