2

I woke up with the alarm blaring loudly.
I looked around realizing I'm sleeping on Zoro. My face lit up and got all red. "Zoro.. ZORO!" I hit his head leaving a small bump. "Morning.." He yawned. "It's 8am! We have 20 minutes!!" I yelled into his ear. He understood getting up and taking the clothes I left him in the shower. I brushed my hair, washed my face, and ate some breakfast. I left Zoro some toast and eggs. I was about to finish getting ready until I got a text.
Text message
From Ace
Hey! How come you didn't call me back last night? Coming over to pick you up"

Text message
From (y/n)
Oops I forgot! So sorry but I can't I'm going to ride my bike today

Text message
From Ace
Too bad so sad coming over almost there anyway.

I growled looking at the screen. Damn that Ace..the one time I don't want to be around him. Zoro was then done in the shower and I told him to eat quick. "Why?" His eyebrow quirked up. "I don't want my friend to come here and pick me up." Oh no.. I know what he's thinking.... "Friend you say.." He says with a big smirk wide across his face. I swear I will one day sew together his mouth so that he can stay smirking. "No, it's just that I like him but he doesn't see that I like him and he has all these flings with these chicks and...ughhhh" I squirmed. "(Y/n) how could he not notice someone as sexy as you? He then chuckled saying it in a silly manner. I blushed..a lot. I knew he cared about me so he was just trying to comfort me..at least I think he was. I heard a knock on the door and knew exactly who it was. "(Y/n)!!" He called out. "Zoro..." He knew what I wanted him to do so he hid in my bathroom's shower and stayed quiet. Oops I forgot...I left my bra and underwear in there. OOPS. Oh well I don't think Zoro will mind...I think. I opened the door looking frantic as ever. "I don't need a ride Ace!" I yelled at him. "You even brought an unwanted guest.." I murmured so that only I could hear. "Hey (y/n)." A wide smile came from...Robin? "I didn't know you two were dating." Robin gave a warm smile and said "well, he's my first so I hope this goes well" she was too dumb to even notice how many relationships Ace has been in. "(Y/n) has someone been else been in here?" Shoot... "No nobody but me." I stuttered hoping they wouldn't know. "Meh I don't care," said Ace. Robin was a little unsure but then went to wait in the car. "(Y/n) there's 5 minutes left sure you don't wanna come?" He asked. "I'll be fine." I said with a half smile waiting for him to leave. "Ok then..see you at school" he said with a carefree look on his face. I then shut the door and slid down feeling relieved. I sighed in annoyance but then remembered Zoro was still in the bathroom. "It's all clear Zoro!" I yelled. "Wow he sounds like a dick." "I don't know why but I still like him.."

Zoro POV

Why does she still like him? He's a total jerk and has flings with all these women. Anyway I decided I'll just take her on a ride in my truck. "Let's go (y/n) I'll give you a ride on my truck." She looked at me happily "Really? Thanks!!" She jumped up hugging me. "Ya ya lets go we only have 3 minutes." I grabbed her hand and took her to my truck. "You ran your truck through the lobby?" She yelled. "Sorry, I just ran into it by accident! I turned left though like it said!" I yelled back. "Zoro.."she sighed. "This way is right." I look around to see that it was in fact right. Oops.."I don't care let's go." I then held the door open and let her into my truck. I then started up the car, revving up the engine a little and took off.

Time skip

Your POV
"ZORO!! LEFT I SAID LEFT!!" I yelled into his ear. "IM GOING LEFT!" He yelled back. "NO ZORO YOUR GOING BACKWARDS!!" He was never good at directions and I couldn't drive so this might take a while...

One hour later

Your POV
After an hour, we finally got to school. I ran to class with Zoro because we had all the exact classes together. What luck, I thought. "Mrs. (L/n)! The teacher called out. And the new student...your name?" He called out. "Roronoa Zoro." He replied. Both of you get to your seats now! Your already late don't make me give you detention. I was never late but thanks to Zoro's genius direction skills, I was in fact an hour late. "Zoro lets go." I said. I sat beside my best friend Robin with Zoro on my left. Ace was in front of me and at the back Nami. "Where were you and who is that?" He growled. "Geez just my old friend." I said. Robin looked at me and smiled "So, is that who you were with last night?" She smirked laughing. We both turned red and blushed a lot. "He's just staying at my apartment for a bit." Nami laughed and said "finally got yourself a man huh (y/n)? I looked at her then Ace who was growling and then Zoro who was blushing. "Just shut yer traps all of ya!" I hissed and listened to the lesson.

After School

Ace POV
How was she with another guy? Old friend my ass, I'm going over there today and nothing's stopping me from pulling them apart.

Your POV
I drove home with Zoro and after an hour of learning directions, we finally got to my apartment. I sat down on the couch and Zoro went to take a nap beside me. I watched tv then made some chicken curry. I then heard a knock on the door, opened it wide and saw who it was
"Suprise!" Ace said.