Visiting

Tamaki's POV
"Tamaki. Come on! Let's get going!" Haruhi calls out to me. We were just at the supermarket. She wanted to get ramen. We were on our way to our house when we passed Kyoya's apartment. I looked at it then looked back in front of me. Tonight I wanted to see him again. It was 6:00 now, and I thought about seeing him. I grabbed my jacket and headed out the door. Before I could leave, Haruhi stops me. "Where are you going?" She asked. I decided to tell her some of the truth. I could never lie to my Haruhi. "I'm going over to Kyoya's place. Thought I should drop by and say hi." She looked at me. Her face looked like she could see right through me. "Really?" She asked. "Yes." I said. "Fine. Don't stay out too late. Or else." She said. Those words haunted me. Then I left to see Kyoya. I walked over to his apartment and knocked on his door. He answered. He was wearing jeans, and socks. He wasn't wearing a shirt. Which isn't very unusual. He likes having his shirt off.... Not that I know of... I think he does.... Anyways. Back to what's happening. "Tamaki-senpai, what are you doing here?" He called me senpai. That was so cute! "Oh, I just wanted to say hi. May I come in?" I asked. "Sure." There wasn't annoyance in his voice. That's different. I walked in. I sat down on his couch and he sat next to me. "So. Kyoya. How have you been?" I asked. I didn't know what to say, I had to break the silence. It's my thing. "I've been okay. How about you? You and Haruhi doing okay?" He asked. I looked at the ground. "Well. I think. For Haruhi, maybe. For me, not really." I said. "What's wrong? I thought Haruhi was your dream girl. You fawned over her every damn day. How are you not okay with her being your girlfriend?" He asked, some sympathy in his voice. "Well, the thing is. She's kind of... Abusive." He looked at me. Anger filled his eyes. "What?! She's abusing you?! After all you tried to do to make her happy, she repays you like this?!" He shouted. I stayed quite, still looking down at the ground. Tears started forming in my eyes. I tear drop fell, and hit the ground. Kyoya seemed to notice. "Tamaki. Look up. Look at me." He said. I followed his orders. He saw my tears glistened in my eyes. I looked at him with the saddest expression on my face. He hugged me. It was so sudden. I didn't know whether to hug back, or just stay still. I stayed still. "It's okay." He said. "I won't try to kill you. Just don't do anything stupid." He said. I hugged him back. I started crying into his shoulder. I could feel him run his fingers through my hair. "It's okay. Haruhi is really stupid for abusing you. She must be blind to not see how amazing of a guy you really are." He said. His words making chills run down my spine. "Thanks Kyoya." He lifted my head up with his thumb on the front of my chin, and the index and middle finger on the back. He brought my head closer to his, bringing our lips closer to each other's. We locked lips. My eyes widened, then slowly began to close. We pull apart. "Kyoya." I say. He looks at me. "Tamaki. I love you."

Sorry I haven't been updating this! I've been having serious writer's block with this story, and I can't think of anything. I might just put this story on hold until I can actually think of what will happen in the story. I'm coming up with this on the spot without actually thinking of the whole plot of the story. I might not update as much. Sorry. That's it! See you (hopefully) in the next chapter!