*IMPORTANT*

Hey guys. I have some news about this story. I'm not going to continue it. I had fun writing it but I can't think of what will happen next. So this will be the end of the story. I'm sorry if you wanted me to continue this story. I know some of you really enjoyed reading it, I'm sorry to have disappointed you. I hope you can understand. I'm having a really tough time writing this story. So I might as well just end it there. Maybe in the future I'll go back to this story.

In other news, I'm back to writing on Wattpad. I'm still having a bit of a tough time with my emotional problem, but I'm starting to get a little better at handling it, and I also missed writing on here. I have some ideas on stories to write and I have two stories that I'm writing on paper, and once are finished I'll publish on here. Also I'm thinking of writing two different songfics based in the same ship. (It's Royed by the way.... I'm sorry if I write too much about them...)
Also I have a few ideas on stories based on Ouran High School Host Club. I might start writing stories again tomorrow. Or maybe later tonight. It depends on how I feel. And maybe you guys can help me decide what the next story I write should be. I'll leave a list and you guys can help me decide.

List:
Royed Songfic #1- In the night by the Weekend
Royed Songfic #2- The Hills by the Weekend
OHSHC TamaHaru One shot

That's all of the list. Sad I know. But I might take some of your suggestions. Just tell me the ship, the anime, and the idea. And I might write about it. That's it for now. Thank you so much for the support. It really means a lot that you guys are reading my work and are enjoying it.

*Also the story will be marked as complete until further notice*

That's it! Bye! See you in the next story! <3
~M