Chapter 7 - Insanely Turned On

Shauna kept flirting with me the entire evening and I was kind of grateful for it as it helped me forget about Isabella. I was in her bedroom dropping her off and she had wrapped her arms around my neck, hugging me. "Goodnight Dimitri." She spoke, placing a kiss on my cheek just as Isabella entered the room. I watched her turn her gaze to us before rolling her eyes in annoyance.

She then turned to Thomas, ignoring us, as she talked to him about his day.
"That's amazing, Honey. You have to introduce me to your friends. I really want to meet them sometimes!" She exclaimed with a... I hated to think this but the smile on her face as she discussed Thomas's day with him was very cute. Unfortunately I hated her with a deep passion.

"Isa-bitch! How rude of you to completely ignore His Highness! He's a King! Have some respect." Shauna spoke up suddenly, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Shauna, watch your language! Can't you see a five year-old boy in the room? I don't want to hear any words like that coming out of your mouth around Thomas ever again!" Isabella exclaimed, her eyes widening in surprise before narrowing in at Shauna. Shauna pulled away from me rolling her eyes at Isabella, before pointing at me. I watched Isabella turn her gaze towards me with an annoyed look on her face.

"Oh I am so sorry, Your Highness." Isabella spoke to me in a mocking way as she walked up to me and curtsied. "Please, Your Highness, would you like me to escort you to your room?" I remained quiet trying to figure out what she was up to. I wouldn't mind her dropping me off to my room but at the same time I knew she'd drive me absolutely insane if she did. I wasn't sure what kind of insane she'd make me, because it seemed she was able to make me all the kinds of insane that existed.

"Thomas, be a good boy, while I go deliver our precious King to his chambers." I narrowed my eyes at her in anger.

"Okay, Izzie!" Thomas exclaimed, smiling at her before plopping down on a chair.

"Come, Your Highness." Isabella said to me as my gaze darted back to her before following her out of the room. As we walked, I couldn't help but drag my gaze down her body, watching the way she walked, the way her hips rhythmically moved in response. My gaze then travelled to her ass wrapped so nicely in her pants. My hands were so close, so damn close that I could reach out and grab her with no effort at all. But I didn't.

'Control Dimitri, control yourself. ' I kept telling myself as we walked in silence before finally reaching my room. She opened the door before turning around to smile at me. I felt her smile stir something inside me, as if lighting something up. I clenched my fist tight. 'Control, control, control.' I kept reminding myself.

She walked inside, reaching my bed. She pulled the blankets away from the bed, patting the revealed bedding underneath. "Come, Your Highness. Get in and I'll tuck you nice and cozy." She says in her soft, sultry voice causing me to watch her carefully. I definitely did not want to go to sleep yet, not when I could stay awake and see what else Isabella would do. She was amusing to witness and I was so curious about her. I really didn't know her and I wanted to.

"I'm not sleeping yet." I finally spoke, realizing she was waiting for me to lay down on my bed.

"Oh?" She asks, quirking one of her eyebrows up at me. "Then what is my sweet King going to do?" This time she spoke very mockingly and I could feel the anger rise up inside me. Everything about her drove me insane and if she knew all the things I could do to her, she'd never speak to me like that again. Didn't she realize she had no power here and that I could do whatever the fuck I wanted to her. In fact, I wanted to show her right now the consequences for disrespecting me, but instead I controlled myself and calmly responded to her question.