Chapter 16

"What... what did you do that for?!" I stutter.

"I'm sorry. Jen..I.. um." josh tries saying but is honestly at a loss for words.

I stand up as run off the bus and to make up. I sit down and try to forget what just happened.

The whole day he stares at me. During shoots, during breaks, during pictures, during lunch, and even on the way back to the hotel. once the bus stops, I run inside and take the steps to my room. ya I take the steps, it's pretty serious. I dive into my bed ad start sobbing into my pillow. someone lightly knocks on the door. I stand up and open it. It's nick. oh my god. I wipe my eyes when he wraps me into a hug.

"I missed you so much!!" I exclaim

"That's why I'm here!" he says.

His lips slowly meet mine. I wrap my arms around his neck. His hands find my hip and a little more. he looks at me for the sign to stop but I don't give it to him. We fall on the bed. I try pulling him closer to me but we are already so close. I sift my knee and accidentally knee him in the dick. he cringes. I can't help but laugh.

"I'm sorry! I shouldn't be laughing! Are you okay?!" I say trying not to laugh.

"Yes jen I am great!" he sarcastically says.

"I don't need your sass boy."

We both bust out laughing. he pulls me gently into his arms and that is how we stay for the rest of the night.

I wake up with nicks arms draped over me. I carefully take them off and walk down to the lobby for breakfast. I see josh sitting at table with someone who is blocked by a pillar.

"Oh hey jen! why don't we go upstairs?" Elizabeth says urgently.

"No I want breakfast." I say being stubborn.

"Ill get it for you!"

"I'm good. I can get my own breakfast."

"No go be with nick! ill bring it up!"

"Elizabeth stop being weird. I'm getting breakfast."

I walk over to the counter that holds all the food. I casually glance at josh. my heart drops to my stomach when I see who he is sitting with. It's like every bone in my body is breaking along with my heart. it feels like someone tools knife and cut my heart out of my chest.

Josh waves me over. I look down at my plate, pretending not to see him. I sit down at a table by myself as try to ignore them. I see a figure standing it front of me. I look up and see josh.

"Oh hey josh." I mumble.

"Hey. jen this is Claudia. Claudia this is jen." he says before walking away.

"Lets get something straight, you try to steal josh from me, I will take you down easily. Then you will lose your friends and josh and nick. So think about that." she pauses as josh walks back, "It was nice meeting you jen!"

"Ya you too." I mumble.

_______________________________

Uh oh! Claudia is getting mean!! what shall jen do?! the world may never know.. just kidding you will find out soon!

Thanks for all the comments, they make me laugh! Stay beautiful. love yourself! stay strong.

-Tris