Chapter 46

Both of our families gather in Josh's living room. Well I guess it's out living room now. Aww I love this.

"So as you guys know Josh proposed again and I said yes. We have decided that we don't want to wait to get married. So since we have some time off, we are getting married." I exclaim. Everyone starts cheering.

"Now normally Jen wouldn't want a traditional wedding but I talked her into it. We are getting married on the cliff where Jen and I always go. We know this is short notice and we still have all of our interviews to do. Jen and I wrote down everything we want and we were hoping you guys could help us out." Josh tell them.

Both of our moms are already in. Connor surprisingly agrees to help.

"How much time do we have?" My mom asks.

"That's the thing. Short notice." I say trying not to answer her question.

"Jennifer Shrader Lawrence, how much time do we have?" My mom asks again.

"About two weeks. We are cutting it close with our wedding date being April 12th." I tell her hiding behind Josh.

My mom dramatically falls on the couch. Joshs mom is already on the phone setting stuff up.

"Josh and I will work on the guest list. Everyone send pictures of options. We will tell you which one to pick." I say.

Everyone scrambles around trying to get ready. The moms are on flowers, the brothers are on getting a priest and chairs, and the dads and Blaine's wife are setting up the food and tables and stuff.

"Okay so obviously the whole hunger games cast from both movies." I say as Josh scribbles down names.

"Both sides of our families." Josh says. "If they can make it."

"Bradley, Amy, Christian, Laura, Lindsey." I tell him.

"Have you thought about your bridesmaids?"

"Well my maid of honor will be Laura and then bridesmaids will be Jena, Lindsey, Jackie, and Izzy. Who is your best man?"

"I'm trying to decide between Connor and Sam. I think Connor is too young but I want him up there with me."

"Then have him be a groomsmen."

"Oh yea along with Liam."

"Then Willow and Amandla can be the flower girls. Then Blaine's son could carry the rings."

"Okay so I'm inviting Vanessa, some friends from back home, Selena, Lucy. I think that is it."

"What about Anna?" I ask him knowing he forgot.

"Crap! I forgot about her! I haven't seen her in forever!"

"Figured." I sigh.

Josh finishes writing everyone's name down. We were tempted to send out save the date cards but since its such short notice, we decided on email and text. I started texting my whole family and Josh started with his. Once we finished our families, we emailed friend that was invited. After a few minutes, Jackie and Izzy come running into the house alone with Xander and Jack.

"Way to knock!" I exclaim laughing at them.

"You guys are seriously getting married?" Jackie asks sitting down.

"Yes we are!" I confirm.

"Who are your bridesmaids?" Izzy asks.

"Definitely not you." I start laughing. She pouts and falls into Xander's lap. "My maid of honor is Laura and my amazing bridesmaids will be you guys, Jena, and Lindsey. Willow and Amandla are going to be the flower girls." I tell them.