Space

Dear The One That Got Away (TOTGA),

Damn.
I wish you would just get out of my head, and quit messing with my mind.
It's emotionally tiring to have a trip to memory lane, every single time.
But really, there's no day I didn't wish it could've just lasted a little bit longer, so this empty feeling wouldn't be so heavy to carry.

It was unexpected, the beginning, how we met, how we got close, and everything in between.
But so does the ending of our love story, it was utterly unexpected that of left me breathless and wanting for more.
I didn't see it coming, it was just suddenly there and now its gone.
So maybe that's why it was hard to let go of the memories even if it wasn't so many to begin with because every moment was special, and most specifically you, because I knew who was to blame.

I knew it was my fault, I knew it was me who caused this tragic feeling in me, it was all mine, the wrong doings, the choices, all mine.
I know I could've just avoided you, and ignore the signs that I was falling in love but I couldn't because it came like a thief in the night, unexpected and nobody saw it coming, not even me.
And now, I wish I could go back, and changed it, and that you, the person I fell in love with in a short period of time, who told me great and deep things she wouldn't tell others, just be back in my life like the old times, like the normal days.
Because I couldn't stand this vast space of distance between us.

I just want what's between us before, to be back again.
Because I really miss you, and its so tiring to miss you every day.
It's a torturous feeling to miss someone so much every day without even having a chance to satisfy that void and empty feeling of missing someone.

Love,
Nicole