5

Your song - Ellie Goulding 🎧

It's been two weeks since I saw the guy in the library.

Jeon Wonwoo

The setup went on almost every day. After classes or if we don't have a professor, I will go to the library to see what book he's reading and what his reaction is to it, and when he puts it back on the shelf, I will immediately get it and read it.

Sometimes he's crying, sometimes he has no reaction, but my favorite is when he is smiling and laughing.

I don't know if it's possible to like someone this much even if you haven't talked to them, not even once. But that's what I'm feeling right now: I like him, I like staring at him, and I like looking after him without him knowing.

If staring at a person is part of our academic curriculum, then I think I can get an A+, and if that person is Jeon Wonwoo, then please hand me my cumlaude speech.

One of these days I will try to talk to him and ask him about the book he is reading, or maybe I can ask him to have coffee with me, watch my game, or help me cook.

For now, I'll gather my courage first and think of the things we can do together.

Samson - Regina Spektor 🎧

I was walking outside our campus when I saw Wonwoo with Jun hyung, my teammate. They are sitting on a bench near a tree.

It looks like they are talking about an important matter because they look serious, and they look really close too

I don't know, but I feel like my heart just dropped, and suddenly I'm sad.

"The game hasn't started yet, but I feel like you've already lost" my mind said.

"Hey, maybe Jun Hyung is just his friend, nothing else" and there's my heart trying to oppose

When I went home, I didn't eat my meal. I felt sorry for my mom because she cooked for me, but I'm not hungry, so I just took a shower and went to bed.

But I can't sleep.

Is this what they call heartbreak?
Or heartbroken?
Or in love?

Jeon Wonwoo, what did you do to me?