-Chapter 13-

- • -

Today, as it has been announced, the duke of Seoul wants you to meet him at his royal office from his other house, specifically more like of a workplace than a home, which is quiet far so you have to take a car.

"And why am I also included?" Taehyung questioned as he crossed his arms, sitting on the back car seat with his legs crossed.

"What can I do? The butler forgot to say that the both of you are going. Not my problem. That's what your father said." You answered.

He just groaned in response and now focusing staring at the car window, looking at the view.

You then noticed Jungkook who's unknowingly quiet the whole time, not saying a single word nor teasing the crap out of you but weirdly, you saw him using a sketch pad and a pencil, doodling something you don't know since you're facing in front of him, including Taehyung.

Well, we are riding on a limousine right now... I never knew that they have a lot of expensive branded transportations.

But then you noticed again the awkwardness between the two siblings, where you noticed the gap of the space of their sits is so wide that they're like sitting at the edges of their seat.

I wonder what Jungkook is drawing or something though...

"Miss and Masters, we have arrived." The driver said as he stopped the car right in front of the big building, which like I said, the duke's workplace that looks like the White House in America. Then, the driver went out of the car and opened the car and guide you three out of the car. As the three of you went out, the driver went back to the car and left.

"Right this way, Miss and Masters." An assistant, who's wearing an office suit and glasses, said as she started leading way.

With that, all of you started walking through the gates of their father's workplace. Surprisingly, there are bodyguards for each of the three of you, guarding you and the two all the way to Mr. Jong-hoon's office.

It really does look like the White House...

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Come in."

"Your highness, they have arrive." The assistant announced as she gently opened the door.

"Let them in."

And in response, the assistant bowed and left including the bodyguards while the three of you then entered and you quietly closed the door behind you since you're the last person to come in. As the three of you entered, you saw Mr. Jong-hoon sitting on his comfortable office chair while his hands are resting on top of the desk.

"Good evening, Your Majesty." You greeted as you only bowed with your upper body in a polite way.

"Oh, no need for that." Mr. Jong-hoon said as chuckled from your action.

"Why do you have to bring me here as well?" Taehyung asked as he is a bit irritated.

"About that..." He paused as his expression went serious.

"____, since you've been doing a good job on handling my sons longer than any person I hired. I would like you to have a day off with your family tomorrow." He continued as he let out a smile on his face.

"R-Really? So it means I get to visit them tomorrow?" You exclaimed as you're starting to get happy about it.

"Yes, ____. Since you've been working hard, you deserve a reward." He said.

"What does it have to do with us, Father?" Jungkook asked in a calm yet surprising state.

"Well, that..." Mr. Jong-hoon paused as he looked at his sons.

"You're both going with her." He continued.

"WHAT?!" The three of you then suddenly exclaimed in shock of his announcement.

"But why are we going to that low-class house?" Taehyung exclaimed as he was shocked.

"Yah!" You yelled at Taehyung in anger of what he said.

"Well, I just want you two to be responsible since the both of you didn't do a lot at home but just entertaining yourselves in the house. The both of you need to learn how to work hard." Mr. Jong-hoon explained.

"But, father. I don't want t-"

"You want me to not give you not even a single won on your allowance and let you live in the farm for the rest of your life?" Mr. Jong-hoon questioned with a rather mad tone, like a father scolding his son.

"F-Fine. I'll go with her tomorrow." Taehyung answered as he was scared of his father's scolding.

"Okay, so you'll leave tomorrow early in the morning at eight and stay there for the night. Then, the next day after that, the driver will fetch you early in the morning and go to school. So you have to prepare yourselves for school at ____'s house. After school, the three of you will finally go back to the mansion." Mr. Jong-hoon explained.

"So, please pack your things later when you get back to the mansion. Understood?" He added as he ended it with a question.

After a quiet long conversation, the three of you then took your leave out of his office and headed your way back to their mansion to prepare your things for tomorrow.

"It's good to see my sons lively again..." Mr. Jong-hoon muttered after the three of you left, letting out a soft smile on his face.

- • -

Hi guys... I feel so sad...

BECAUSE SCHOOL WILL START FOR ME THE DAY AFTER TOMORROW T ^ T #stress #btssaveme

Anyways, thank you and 안녕~ ♡

(Seriously, save me.)