- Chapter 18 -

- • -

(An update out of nowhere kappa! (  > w <)/)

-

Sorry for any errors doe(   ^  w  ^')>

- • -

"Hey potato, why are your other friends here?" Jungkook questioned you as you looked at him pointing at the shelf filled with potatoes, obviously irritating your nerves.

This brat...

The five of you were tasked to go to do grocery shopping, which is you, Taehyung, Jungkook, your mom and your little sister since she wanted to come along. That's why right now, all of you are in the grocery store.

"Can't you just continue doing your task, idiot?" You replied while pushing the cart filled with mostly ingredients for dinner.

"Well, what will I do then?" Jungkook questioned as he crossed his arms with an expressionless face.

"Just guard this trolley and wait while I do the rest." You answered as Jungkook took your place at guarding the trolley while you started doing the list.

Jungkook's P.O.V.

So boring... I thought as I just stood there while placing my elbow on top of the trolley holder while resting my chin on top of the palm of my hand.

Since I'm just standing around, I was thinking a way to remove this boring atmosphere.

"Jungkook!" I then saw you walking up while you then placed the items on the trolley.

And with that, I secretly let out a smirk.

I suddenly have something up on my sleeves...

End of P.O.V.

"Oh, ____. You have something on your face..." Jungkook called as he looked at you like he has found something on your face.

"What? Where?" You replied.

"Here, let me." He said as he went up to you close. As the two of you were close, your heartbeat slowly began to beat faster as you were in an uncomfortable state.

As his hand gently went to your cheek, you could feel Jungkook's thumb placed on your right cheek.

"Over..."

"OW!" You then suddenly covered your forehead after when Jungkook just suddenly flicked your forehead, which actually hurts.

"What was that for?" You exclaimed.

"You still fell for it." Jungkook answered as he let out a teasing laugh.

JEON JUNGKOOOOOOOOOOOOK!

~

"Ugh... Why does dad have to make me suffer?" Taehyung mumbled as he continued scanning the store shelves, finding items that are listed on the list.

"Mom! Can I have a lollipop?" Taehyung then suddenly noticed a little boy not too far from beside him asking his mom to buy a lollipop.

"Alright, dear. But only take one, okay?" The little boy's mother said as the little kid then happily took a lollipop from the store shelf.

The young lad then felt saddened as he saw the little boy and the little boy's mother, which reminded him the past that he can never forget.

Taehyung never met his mother. In fact, his mother died after giving birth to him, which sometimes made him blame himself because of it.

Everytime when there was a family orientation in school, his birthday, or his graduation, he doesn't feel the same happiness compare to the other students, since his mother is deceased and his father is really busy since he's the duke of Seoul, which he has a lot of things to do, that's why his dad can't attend almost all of the occasions of his son.

"Let's go now." The little boy's mother said as she held her child's hand.

"Ne!" He replied cheerfully as they both left.

...

"Yah!" Taehyung then suddenly got startled as he turned around to see you calling on him.

"W-What do you want?" He questioned as he voiced in a deep tone, keeping his coolness.

"What do you mean? We've been waiting for you at the counter." You said, irritated as you crossed your arms. Taehyung then noticed your mom and Jungkook are already at the counter.

"Whatever, egghead." He replied as he then took the last item that is listed on the list and went his way to the counter.

What a lil' brat...

~

All of you went home safely after going through all that stressful grocery shopping with the two lads who just experienced going in a grocery store for the very first time like guiding some foreign tourists.

"____!" You then heard your mom calling you and in response, you went to your mom to check what's going on.

"What, mom?" You called back as you lazily walked to her.

"The two lads' father just invited me, your dad, and your little sister for dinner later on~" Your mom announced in a cheerful manner.

What.

"What? Why am I not included?" You questioned, curious.

"Well, he said that he didn't want to ivite his sons since they'll just escape just like the last time they did." Your mother answered.

"I didn't know they were that sneaky though. Those little boys..." Your mom added as she was instead adored by their actions, thinking it was cute.

"Then that means that the reason why I'm not going as well is because I have to babysit those two brats?" You clarified.

"You got it right, dear!" Your mom answered in a happy tone.

Ugh... She's always like this whenever she's going on nice occasions or events...

"Sweetie, I know you can do it. We know you can do it as always to make us very proud." Your mother said as she placed her hand on your shoulder while letting out a soft motherly smile.

"Fine..."

~

"Bye, dear! Take care of yourself and the house!" Your mother called as she went outside after finished preparing herself.

"____..." You then looked to see your dad calling you as he went to you.

"If they lay a hand on you, call me and I'll smack their royalty asses off." He mumbled as you then giggled from his response.

"Don't worry, dad. I can take care of them on my own." You replied as you let out a smile.

"Well, just in case..." Your dad said, still worried.

"Hun, hurry up!" Your mother called your father, which in return, as your dad gave a final glance, he went to your mother.

"Yah, unnie." You then felt someone lightly tugging your pants and looked down to see your little sister, Taeyeon.

"If they did something to you, I'll make sure to punish them with my black belt." She said as she was also worried for you, even being the little sister.

"Jeez, Taeyeon." You responded as you softly giggled at her statement.

"Taeyeon!"

"Go on now. Just enjoy and relax today." You replied as you gently ruffled your little sister's hair.

"Ne~ Bye, unnie!" She said as she cutely waved with a smile and after that, your parents and your sister went to the car and went off.

"____..."

- • -

To be continued~ ♡