- Chapter 34 -

- • -

"Oh. You're finally awake, Milady," The doctor stated as your eyes began to open slowly, your eyes then saw the white-colored ceiling.

"Where am I?" You questioned, as you then sat up from the bed, then rubbed the side of your head.

You then saw Taehyung sleeping at the side of the bed while in a sitting position, his head resting on top of his crossed arms on the bed.

Taehyung...

"Don't worry, Milady. You're currently here at the household of Your Highness," The doctor said as she let out a smile while your eyes quickly looked at the doctor.

"Well, anyways. You had a.... something like a interesting kind of headache, since you are probably the only one who had it," She explained while looking at the papers through her clipboard.

"But don't fret. Because minutes later, your headache disappeared instantly," She continued her explanation, saying it like it's good news.

"If you want, you can go back to your room, Milady. Also, don't forget to have a good rest to fully recover quickly." She adviced as she gave her last smile and started to leave.

"Oh, I know it's out of topic but, Your Highness brought you here with a worried look on his face in a hurry," She said as she stopped her tracks at the door.

"What do you mean?" You asked, confused of what she meant.

"Well, maybe because it's the first time for him to be like that, since he's not really like that," She replied as she paused for a moment.

"Except if that person's special," She continued as she let out a teasing yet childish grin on her face. With that, your face started to taint pink at her response.

"Anyways. I hope you recover soon!" She said as she waved goodbye and left, closing the door.

You then looked at Taehyung still sleeping peacefully. Not wanting to disturb his slumber, you quietly got off the bed successfully and with that, you walked out of the room in a quiet pace, closing the door gently as you got out.

Feeling tired ever since, you wanted to take a rest. Yet, you were not quiet sure why, since the memories that happened quiet before were quiet hazy in your mind. Shaking the thought off, you proceeded to your room.

"I wonder what really happened," You mumbled as you tried hard to remember, but all you can see is a blurry mind.

Yet, you then remembered a blurry vision of a guy.

Who is that guy...

-

Meanwhile...

"Almighty, she has been protected successfully," Hoseok stated his report as he knelt his one knee down politely right in front of someone in front of him.

"Well done," said by a man that's standing in front him along with his satisfied look on his face.

"Also, it seems that it's the leader who made the move." Hoseok added to his report.

"That guy... looks like he can't hold it any longer," The guy responded.

"But, anyways. Did you erased her memories from that incident?" The man asked.

"Yes, I did." Hoseok replied.

"Then there are less things to worry about, I guess," The man responded as he gave out an expression of relief.

"Seems like we're getting used to the modern world now. Are we?" Hoseok questioned as he let out a small chuckle.

"I've been dealing with modern people who came here after their last moment of their lives. Quiet weird at first but soon got used to it afterwards," The man explained as the two of them let out small gentle laughs.

...

Then there was a long pause.

"They're still going to come after it, right?" Hoseok asked, making sure as they both went serious.

"No doubt about it. They will never stop until they get what they wanted," The other replied, the atmosphere getting quiet intense.

"Just let her always wear the sacred wristlet to keep her safe for now. It'll not hold on for too long after they found a way to get rid of it," The guy instructed as he had a hint of doubts within him.

"Those sneaky devils," The man added in a mutter.

"I will." Hoseok replied as he gave his last bow and stood up then faced to continue his duties.

-

As you entered the room, you noticed that the lights were off, only small dim lights were seen from the lamp shade in your room.

Too tired to turn on the lights, you just headed your way towards the bed, can't see it because of the absence of the lights but you know where it was placed, and flopped your back on your soft comfy bed.

Something feels weird...

You thought as you felt suspicious, but didn't care to check since you were too tired from the outing.

So in the end, you fell asleep right away.

-

You slowly opened your eyes as you heard the birds singing and chirping beautifully.

What a wonderful sleep I had...

As soon as your vision slowly began to clear up...

"WHAT THE-"

You then noticed someone sleeping beside you, his sleeping face facing at your direction, near yours.

- • -

I hope y'all like it, guys! Btw, I just recently published a new story which is a jimin story (My Little Casanova) and I hope you'll check it out! (You can find it out my profile❤💖)

That's all and 안녕!♡

Sorry for any wrong spellings/grammars 😅😅😅