Chapter 4

Nia 

Escape ( Pina Coladas Song)~ Radio Playing 

Me: "If you like Pina Coladas, and getting caught in the rain , If you're not into Swae Lee, if you have half a brain"

Knock Knock 

Me: Oh shit.. Man Who Is It?

???: Come Find Out

Yall im trying to relax.. you know Me Mary Jane and Some Hennessy. I think I might be drunk..or high...or both idk..

I got up and walked to answer the door.. Once I opened it..I wanted to close it again..

Me: What you want Swae?

He had some Blue Roses in his hands and shit..

Swae: I've been calling you

Me: I saw

Swae: Then why you aint pick up.. acting childish and shit

Me: Cause I ain't feel like it Da Fuk 

Swae: Well Here..

He handed me the flowers.

Me: Wow. Thank you they so pretty- ( Drops Them On The Floor)

Swae: Really? Bro Those Costed Money

Me: Okay.

I let him in after I blew him with me throwing his flowers on the floor. I went back to the couch and grabbed the blunt off the table. I need to get back in zen bro.

Swae: Look Like You having a nice party

Me: Yup, Party of One..

Swae: Why is you still in yo pajamas.

I looked down at my clothes. I didn't even realize I was still wearing my Nike Long Sweatshirt and my Booty shorts.

Me: Didn't realize it.  Now can you please shut the fuck up.. or better yet leave.

Swae: You be straight over doing it. I didn't even do nothing. What did I do?

Me: Its not what you did, its what you didn't do

Swae: What Didn't I do..

Calm Down Nia.. Fuck This

Me: You Didn't tell them bitches to get the fuck off you. You didn't tell the media we were together. You didn't care about my feelings in none of this bullshit.. You Didn't Care About This Relationship.. YOU DIDNT CARE ABOUT ME!!!. You pay more attention to them groupie hoes then you do to me.. You come to my house and you give me a nuggy on the forehead and Treat me like im your friend. Im Not Your Fucking Friend. I'm not no fucking backup chick.. I'm not no be with me when you want to ass bitch. If I'm not giving you what you want them please go to them other bitches and find what you looking for cause im tired of this shit..

I felt tears running down my face.. I tired to hide it but I can't. I know I act strong but I'm not..Swae moved over to the couch and sat next to me..

Swae: Look at me

Me:...

Swae: Look at me..

He keep trying to grab my face but I aint going. Im tired of being hurt by this fool on my momma.

Swae: So you can't look at me

Me:... I can look at chu..but Im not finna

Swae: Why?

Me: Cause every time you fuck up you be making me look at chu and I get distracted by yo dumbass then that gives you the opportunity to say whatever you want to me but, it aint gon work this time..Sorry Fuck

He made a sigh like he was irritated by the way im acting.. He forceful grabbed my face. Our faces were close, I tired to pull away but he got all this strength in this one arm.

Swae: Look, if you think I play with these females out here too much then that's fine. But when you say I got feelings for them and how I care about them more than I care about you that's a whole other thang forreal. Ion love these hoes. I talk to these hoes because, they for everybody..they fuck anybody. Ion do nothing with them at all. So, when I'm outside just assume I'm doing what you think i wanna do cause you don't be right. But when I come out here you better assume that I'm doing what I wanna do and thats coming home to you. I love you..

I can look in his eyes and see the truth. He not lying, he means every word but he don't show it.

Me: You got a funny way of showing you love me.

Swae: That's just how I am. Imma work on myself and thats what it takes to keep you in my life.

Me:...Okay

He leaned towards me and he gave me a deep kiss.. Yall I love this boy forreal..but another half of me just need to let go of him.