The finale: Abominations #1 #2 and #4

I slowly picked myself up, "Lunar.. what are you doing..."

"Kane.. if you activate that portal I'm going to die... Solar is going to die.. and your going to die..."

"No, Lunar I fixed it... we'll be sent back the real world..."

She out a hand on her head, "you still don't remember..."

"Remember what?!"

"Remember me!! Remember Solar! Remember the real you!! You aren't a player, neither am I, neither is Solar!! We're abominations! We were put into this game by force, our bodies were killed after we were put into the game... we three, we were friends before the game launch... It was so long ago... you went insane.. you grew a split persona.. you forgot everything... you thought you were a normal player... when you found us at gate we thought you had come back to your senses... we thought you were fixed.. but your so damaged... you almost were yourself when you were eating that mage.. didn't you feel it? That warm sensation? Then, you came back to your self when King was fighting you.. you left your human form and entered your Abomination form.. but you passed out... you didn't remember... Solar said that if you made it this far I'd need to stop you, he stayed behind to stop any one else from entering... in case you didn't remember who you were... "

"Your.. your crazy... I remember my life before the game.. I remember buying it! I remember everything!"

She stayed silent, "you really are lost... if you knew the truth you'd know you were to poor to afford any thing like that.. you'd remember everything about us... you'd know that your a killer... a cannibal... you thrive on the hunt.. the rest of the abominations were terrified of you... you don't think it was weird that you could do so much that no other play could? That you never really struggled with anything? That you took down a dragon on your first try?!"

"You.. your a mage.. you using mental magic on me aren't you..."

She said nothing, "we are best friends, and if it was just my life.. I wouldn't fight you... but my brother is in danger to... so I can't let you open that portal... I'm sorry..."

She backed away and changed form.

Her body up to her neck was engulfed by a bright white metal armor. The metal on her left arm stopped at her elbow, the rest of the arm was completely white, and her fingers were really long and ended in needle like claws. Her skin was extremely pale, her eyes completely black. Her hair grew longer was was completely black as well. Her name shifted to
Abomination #1 Lunar

I entered my released form, thinking it was probably the best chance I had. It also refilled my health and mana.

She thrust her palm forward causing six glowing mana swords to fly at me.

I blocked them and charged forward. Suddenly my feet were stuck to the floor as ice ran up my legs. I struggled to move, and suddenly a huge explosion of light sent me flying back and slammed me into the wall.

I jumped back up, but before I could act six swords of light stabbed me from behind. They went all the way through my body and then turned around, rapidly slashing me from the front.

I attempted to block, but suddenly they each exploded with a blinding light. I stumbled as I was blinded and knocked off balance. She appeared in front of me and with her claw hand slashed my face cutting through the bone armor effortlessly. She then just used one claw to tap under my chin. When it made contact I was sent flying upward and crashed into the ceiling. When I hit the ground, chains of light prevented me from moving as matching blades rapidly stabbed me over and over and over again until I was on the verge of death.