(22) Hot Nights

*Ashleys P.O.V*

"Yeah mate.That's what were gonna do yeah.See you tonight"

I hung up my phone and rested my back against the wall and smiled.I have a plan tonight.A very good one and i got Andy involved and he seemed pretty eager when he heard about it.

Wouldn't blame him since its a great idea.It involves Chelsea,Andy and I.I'm inviting him over for a barbecue!

Well my orignal plan was ALOT diffrent and includes both of us getting laid but nevermind.Thinking about it now I'm not fond of sharing Chelsea and I don't think she would like anybody else near her and pleasuring her except for me and that's the way I want it to stay.

That girl is so confusing though.She cries alot and I don't get it.Why cry?She's in the best place she could be!

I bet if she was asked to go home she would cry and say no and stay with me.I get why she cries a lot now!In happiness!I'm so stupid not to notice that before.Duh Ashley!

Better go and see is my sweetie getting ready.I got her some cute shorts and a top to wear along with some black high heels.The outfit shows what's she's packing is you know what I'm saying...

*Chelseas P.O.V*

I tried to make the black shorts longer to cover more of my legs and bum but they just wouldn't.The top was cropped and stopped just under my boobs.It was black and white striped and I wasn't comfortable in this outfit at all.I put on the high heels and cringed when I felt the shorts rise up when I bent over.I can't stand clothes like this.If anybody else wore them I wouldn't judge them but I personally don't like them on myself.I know why he's making me wear them though.He wants to show me off to Andy and to give him some eye candy or something messed up like that.

Which is gross to the extreme!I wish someone would find me and take me home or that Ashley can get the help he desperately needs. One thing I'm happy about is that I'm not underage and he doesn't have a fetish for children.It doesnt make me feel better about being kidnapped though but I'm happy he isn't doing what he does with me to kids.

After doing up the straps of the leather high heels I tried to stand back up and failed cause I fell back down immediately.I cursed under my breath and got back up and practiced waking around the large wardrobe space.It's a walk in wardrobe with a special changing space.It's about the size of a medium-sized bedroom.

After praticing for a while I got could ask a little better in the heels.At least i wasnt falling as much!I wore high heels before but these were practially stripper shoes with high stilettos that could kill a man.I thought about that for a second and rolled my eyes.I can hardly walk in these.How in hell could I fight or even kill Ashley with these?I dont want him dead.I just want him to get help and go to prison or something!

I heard a knock on the wardrobe door and I opened it and stepped out.Ashley pulled me out into the centre of the bedroom and circled me while checking me out and he suddenly pulled me close and begun kissing me and his hands grabbed my ass and squeezed which made me yelp in pain.I struggled but not much.I was still trying to play nice and if I tried to get away I would probably trip and break my ankle and Ashley would proberly kill me himself.I don't know.I wouldn't put it past him.

"C'mon Chelsea.Time to go downstairs and outside!" He said after he let me go.I nodded and tried to follow him.He let me go in front of him and I heard him moan in approval and then he slapped my ass from behind.I ignored it even though I wanted to slap him hard and made my way to where Ashley told me to go and I felt his eyes on my ass the whole time.

Andy was waiting and our eyes met but Andy looked away quicky and at Ashley instead.Ashley pulled me closer to Andy and held me still right in front of him and pulled my hair back over my shoulders so it wasn't covering my chest.

"Come admire her Andy.She's way sexier now than the last time you have seen her!" Ashley told Andy and Andy got up and circled me and I felt his eyes trail up and down my body.I felt like an object.Like a chunk of meat.Speaking about meat - Ashley was grilling some meat and was talking to Andy and they were both now ignoring me.I was so confused on why Andy wasn't talking to me but common sense came to me and I realised that he couldn't have a proper conversation with me in front of Ashley.I just need to get him by himself fast and beg him to help me or to do something!It's unlikely he will but I need to try!I will tell him about what Ashley did to me and hopefully he will help.I didn't tell him last time and now is the time.

Today.

Ashley served up the barbecue and we ate in silence while sitting on comfy padded lawn chairs.I was seated across from them both. - Well I was eating in silence in fact they were both chatting and looked at me ever so often.I met Andy's eyes and he looked away yet again.Almost in guilt.

Ashley looked over at me and smiled.I attempted to smile back and looked back down at my plate while fiddling with my leftovers.The weather was getting cooler and I shivered with the cold.I again cursed Ashley in my head for making me wear these pathetic excuses for clothing.

After a while Andy got up to go to the bathroom.I decided it was my time to act.It's now or never.