Chapter 16

Chapter 16: Now it's my turn
Time skip
Kakashi's POV
We weren't officially a couple but did we really have to make it official. (Y/N) didn't bother me about it so I don't think we have to. She was still asleep on top of me.

She had a hand resting on my chest and the other around her waist

She had a hand resting on my chest and the other around her waist. (The lemon did NOT happen ok). She hasn't slept by herself since that day we both kissed for the first time. She didn't want to be alone again. She slightly shifted and started to open her eyes. "Morning sleeping beauty" "Shut up", she said rubbing her eyes. She snuggled into my chest. "Do we have a mission today?" "No" "Ok. In that case", she got away from me and went back to sleep. "Oi! Oi!" "What?" "Get up" "No" "Wake up" "No" "Now" "Make me" "Ok", a smirk grew on my face and I started to tickle her bare stomach. She giggled and was trying to kick me but failed since she couldn't concentrate on her aim. "Stop!", she giggled. "KAKASHI!" "What?" "Stop!" "Get up" "Fine. Jackass". She rubbed her eyes and sat up. "Why do you want me up? It's not like we have anything to do" "It's already 10 am" "That's too early" "That's not early" "Yes it is". I sighed, "You're lazy" "Look who's talking" "Get up" "I'm already up".
Time skip
Your POV
So first dates are supposed to be fun right? Well right now it isn't fun or magical. Kakashi had an arm around me and he took out his book. I read a small sentence and blushed looking away.

How can he have such a calm face reading this? "Um

How can he have such a calm face reading this? "Um......Kakashi?" "Hm" "Can we not read your book?" "One more page". I rolled my eyes and got away from his grip. He got up putting away the book and wrapped his arm around my waist. I turned to him and smiled. "What do you want know?" "A kiss" "Come get and get it then" "I'm not chasing you for a kiss" "I feel special". He smirked and leaned in but I stopped him and ran.
Normal POV
As the two new love birds were finally (yes finally) enjoying their first date, someone else saw them happy from the other side (lol Hello by Adele reference). The two shared a wonderful kiss.

"I'll kill the one you love

"I'll kill the one you love. Like you did with the one I loved", from far an angry Obito saw them. He wanted revenge on his old friends. For not protecting the girl he loved.