You as of so far!

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)Age: 25-35Occupations: Medical-nin

Name: (Y/N) (L/N)
Age: 25-35
Occupations: Medical-nin. Tsunade's former student (just pretend she trained you when you left the hidden leaf), Sakura's tutor, Kakashi's girlfriend, and one of the most dangerous ninjas! (OK maybe that last one I was trying to make it sound cool)
Relationship status: TAKEN BY THE PERVY COPY CAT NINJA! (As of now!)
Things Author has to say about you: She's a total badass and hotheaded woman. She's just as good as Tsunade when it comes to medical stuff and her strength is like Tsunade's as well. (Y/N) is also able to not only able to control blood but also destroy a person's heart although it takes too much chakra. Her blood controlling skills rival pupetmasters abilities. She is currently helping Tsunade train Sakura as well. She looks at all of Team 7 as her children. (Yes even duckbutt). She loves Kakashi but deep down we all know she has a little bit of her feelings for Obito still inside of her. She's a whore for that! JK JK JK! I know it's hard for her to let go of those feelings.
Kakashi: Can I say something?
Me: ... NO BECAUSE YOU'RE SO MEAN TO ME!
Kakashi: Fuck you I'm saying something anyways. I love her a lot and she got a nice ass!
Me: -_- this is why you don't say shit!
Obito: Why isn't (Y/N) with me? ;-;
Me: OMG LET ME FUCKING WORK IN PEACE!
Kakashi and Obito: HURRY UP!
Kakashi: I need (Y/N)
Obito: I LOVE HER MORE
Kakashi: YOU LOVED RIN MORE THAN HER. YOU FRIEND ZONED HER!
Me: And that kids is how the fourth shinobi war started. *Smiles* But seriously! Working with these two is a pain in the ass. Especially Kakashi. I love him and all but that jackass FUCKING GETS MADE WHEN I TRY TO GET INVOLVED IN THE STORY!
Obito: No one loves me!
Me: *Facefloors*
Levi: Tch brat! Quit bitching!
Me: OMG LEVI IS HERE!