Chapter 17

Chapter 17: The short lived happy times
Your POV
Today was my birthday. As usual I decided not to celebrate it. Ever since the loss of my friends I don't really celebrate it like I used to. I was home alone and was changing from my pj's to my regular clothes. As I took off my shirt, I heard footsteps. "Who's there?". I shrugged and sighed. It was probably my imagination playing with me. I took of my shorts and went to grab my clothes from my closet. I was half asleep still and yawned like every five seconds. I felt a pair of arms around my stomach and it dragged me to my bed. I rubbed my eyes.........WAIT SOMEONE BROKE IN! I elbowed their stomach and kicked their chest. "PERVERT GET OUT!" "Ow. That's kind of harsh to say to your boyfriend" "KAKASHI WHAT THE HELL?! GET OUT!" "Why?" "I'm CHANGING!" "Can't I say happy birthday?" "WHEN I'M DONE YOU CAN!" "Well you aren't going out dressed in that". He said pointing at my regular clothes. "Why not?" "It's your birthday. It's a special day for you" "No it isn't. Now get out before today becomes the day you die as well" "At least dress nice" "Why?" "Well you don't think I have didn't plan anything?" "I was hoping you wouldn't. But fine if I have to". He smiled and left. I need to get cameras or something before he comes in and sees me without clothes. I took out the nicest thing I had. A simple black dress that ended at mid thigh. When did I buy this? I wouldn't wear something so short! Oh well. It's the only thing I have. I got out and walked to the living room area. Kakashi wasn't any where to be seen. "First he sneaks on me and now that I'm expecting him and he disappears. This is just great". I walked to the kitchen for food. A girl gotta eat or else hell will break loose. I reached for a bowl and felt something or someone poking my thigh.

I looked down and saw him

I looked down and saw him. "Move your hand!" "No" "Kakashi!". He smirked. What was he planning? I'm worried now! 😨😨😨😱😱😱
Kakashi's POV
I had a smirk on my face and she was beginning to worry. Perfect that's exactly what I needed. "Kakashi what are you doing?", she raised a brow and slowly started to walk backwards. "Where are you going?" "Far from the weirdo in front of me. Tell me when my perverted boyfriend is back" "I've been here" "You sure about that?" "Yes"
Time skip
Maybe drinking wasn't a good idea. It was (Y/N)'s first time drinking and she got drunk pretty quick. That's what I get for making a special birthday for her. "Kakashi", she cooed. I sighed and carried her bridal style. "You aren't allowed to drink again" "But why?", she pouted. I opened the door to her house and got her to her feet. "Come on I'm getting you to bed" "But I'm not tired!". She's the childish drunk. I'll remember that in case there's a next time. Once we got to her room, she closed the door. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her breath hit my neck. "Mm. Kakashi-kun". She kissed my cheek and then my neck. She had a smirk. Ok, so maybe she's also the seductive drunk. "You're going to bed" "And you're coming with me", she said. I forcefully got her on the bed but unfortunately she wouldn't stay. I laid down next to her and she fell asleep fast. She had her head on my chest and her arms wrapped around me.
Time skip to another day
Your POV
Well we both learned that I shouldn't drink. I also learned not let Kakashi drink. He and Guy had a drinking contest. Don't ask why and how it happened. So I was the unfortunate soul who had to carry Kakashi's drunk ass home. "(Y/N) you're so beautiful. I love you!". As he finished saying that he slided his had and traced my curves. I was blushing and bit my lip. This better not end up in that. When we reached his house he slipped his mask down and kissed my neck. I pushed him away but he's stronger than me! I punched his neck and knocked him out (there's a pressure point at the nape of your neck that if you hit it hard you are knocked out). Well know it was easier to get him to sleep.
Time skip to another day again
Normal POV
The two had a long day without any disturbances. No missions and Naruto and Sakura were still being trained by Tsunade and Jaraiya. Kakashi had (Y/N) on top of him. She loved to lay on his chest and hear his heart beat. It always soothed her and made her smile. She tugged his mask off and they both smiled at each other. Kakashi pulled (Y/N) to him and they both kissed. (WARNING Mild content. No its not lemons. It's make out things. Don't judge me!)

That kiss later turned into a small make out session

That kiss later turned into a small make out session. He flipped their positions and was on top of her. He wrapped her legs around him and his hand was under her shirt holding her curves.

Their tongues fought for dominance and in the end, Kakashi won it

Their tongues fought for dominance and in the end, Kakashi won it. They both pulled away for air and laid next to each other sleeping peacefully. (Y/N) was closing her eyes and quickly opened them when she felt Kakashi's hand on her butt. "Kakashi!". He pretended to be asleep already and she removed his hand and snuggled closer to his chest.