Chapter 1

Jack Maynard:
Me, Josh and Joe were sat in Joe's living room just playing some Fifa when Joe gets a phone call.
"Hey Alisha" he says
"Oh god ok I'm coming" he says
"Bye" he ends the call
"What's happening" I say
"I need to go and pick up my sister from town. She just had a fight. Again." He says
"Oh ok, do you want us to come or not" I say
"No it's fine, I'll bring her back here" he says and walks out the door

About half hour passes and Joe walks back in with his sister behind him. She was gorgeous. Even though she had a bleeding nose and a black eye and mascara running down her face from crying. But still.

She walks to the arm chair and slouches onto it. She smiles at me and I smile back. I feel really awkward.

About 2 hours pass and Joe and her talk but I didn't really listen. Me and josh went downstairs and filmed a video. Joe and Josh are going out in a minute and I was meant to go with them. But I decided to stay with Alisha, get to know her slightly more.

They leave and she moves into the large couch that I'm sat on.
"How are you" she says
"I'm alright, you" I say
"Could be better" she sighs and looks at me.
"What happened" I ask
"Well where do I begin" she says
"Well how did it start" I smile
"Ok when I was in year 3 I made a best friend called Sasha. She was my closest friend until yesterday night. She started slagging me off behind my back, calling me a whore, slag, etc. She made up rumours about me saying on the last day of collage I did it with her boyfriend in the boys toilets, everyone believed her, except her boyfriend obviously coz it never happened, he went ballistic and dumped her and she told me to meet her in town, I had to go sort this out. As soon as I got there she started yelling and screaming at me. They're was a massive group of people crowding us and cheering her on. I had no one. She punched me in the nose and I kicked her in the stomach to get her off me. I was too weak I guess and she slammed my head against the wall and punched me in the eye. She dropped me on the floor and said she hates me and is never gonna talk to me again because I made her boyfriend dump her, and she called me a whore again. I called Joe and told him to pick me up. Joe is the only person I can trust, I have no one, everybody's gone against me, I'm breaking" she says crying her eyes out.
"I am so sorry" I say and hug her. She hugs back in leans her head into my chest.
"I'm so worthless" she cries
"No your not, everybody's worth something" i say
"My mum doesn't even trust me anymore Jack" she says
"Why not" I say
"I have so many fights, used to get drunk, I quit drinking when she threatened to kick me out, she didn't like fights because I would just break down Infront of her and it broke her heart." She says
"Oh my god, you can always trust me Alisha, yeah I've only known you for what 4 hours but I'm not a two faced dick head." I say
"Thank you" she smiles and we both lay on the sofa.

We both drift off to sleep.

AUTHORS NOTE//
NEW BOOK WOO!! HOPE YOU ENJOY IT LOVE YOU!

PS VOTE AND COMMENT THANKS CX