Chapter 17

Alisha Sugg:
I check my phone to look at the time. 2:46am, I sigh I throw my bags in the back of the taxi and take a deep breathe. I take one last look and get in the taxi. Here I come uk, here I come.

Jack Maynard:
I wake up and check my phone for the time. It read 11:57. I yawn and get out of bed and quickly have a shower before getting changed.
I went into the living room and Conor and josh weren't in. I roll my eyes and look at the note on the side.

Decided to go to South Africa with the boys, shame you couldn't come, see you in 2 weeks -Conor x

Are you kidding me? They didn't even ask me, clearly didn't want to me to.
I sigh and start watching Netflix.

4 hours of watching narcos I decide to actually make some dinner before I forget. I throw some vegetables and noodles into a pan along with some chicken and make a stir fry.
Why didn't they want me to come? I'm so pissed so I decide to text Conor.
J-Thanks for inviting me to come, appreciate it
C- stop thinking about yourself all the time, we just wanted a break from you being so moody 24/7. Get over Alisha, she's clearly a fucking bitch if she hasn't tried to contact you and still hasn't come back.
J- she text me Yesterday Conor, fuck you
C- yeah once, mate once, get with Maddie she loves you
J-how about no? I don't love her
C- whatever mate

"ARGHHH" I shout and throw my phone across the room. I'm so fucking angry, why doesn't he understand anything.
I sit in the floor with my back against the wall just thinking, will she ever come back? I might as well date Maddie, seems she's the only one who cares about me.

After overthinking everything i decide to go out and get food because who doesn't love food. I slip on my shoes and head out the door.
I grab some chocolate, popcorn and coke, I also decide to buy a movie while I'm here. I go to the checkout and pay for my things, the woman at the counter gives me a funny look but I shake it off.

When I get back I decide to text Maddie, I have nothing else to do.

J-Hey Mads wanna come round?
M-I'm out with my friend sorry Jack
J-oh it's ok don't worry :)
M-I can see u soon tho don't worry
J-good

I groan and open the packet of popcorn and start eating it. Nobody likes me, I give up with everyone, Alisha left me, the boys went away, who else do I have, why do I keep telling myself Maddie's there, she isn't, nobody is.

All of a sudden the door flies open and In comes somebody i wasn't expecting.

Authors note;
Sorry for the wait I'm really bad at uploading oops 😂 hope you enjoyed it, remember to vote comment and whatever, byeeeee xx