iv

phil

today was a boring day. no one was home since my parents had gone on a special "holiday". i made myself breakfast and decided to go to the nearby floral shop so I could hopefully find new plants to add to my small collection of them. i quickly headed out of my home bringing an umbrella along with me, it looked like it might rain. but I didn't mind because I always loved rain.

after a short walk i finally arrived at the small shop. it was always so quiet since barely anyone came here. i was welcomed by the owner, she was a small old lady who was always nice to anyone that came in the shop. she had especially taken a liking to me since i helped around the shop if she ever needed it. after the long struggle of choosing the plants that I wanted I decided to get two cacti and one new succulent. i purchased them and started to walk back home. it had started to rain by then, pulled out my umbrella and slowed my walk down. for me walking in the rain was always nice. i'm not sure why took a liking towards it.

as i was walking i passed by a nearby park i decided to stop and sit, a couple of minuets couldn't hurt. i sat down under a giant oak tree and placed my plants next to me so that they wouldn't get to much water. i sat back against the tree and put my headphones in listening to my favorite playlist a friend had made me a while back. as i scrolled through my phone checking all my social media i saw someone else under the tree not too far away from the one i was under out of the corner of my eye. they had their knees pulled up to their chest and were holding them tight. I stood and walked over. "um would you mind if i sat here as well?" i asked giving a light smile. they looked up, it was dan, and he didn't exactly look ok. "phil?" he said wiping his eyes. i sat next to him passing one of my earbuds to him. "so do you want to talk about what's wrong?" i asked leaning back. He hesitated, "i u-uh. i guess".

an// the playlist that phil talks about is the one I posted earlier, it's one of my favorite aesthetic playlist to listen to (sry this part was short rip)