Chapter 5

*Emma's POV*
"Emma you look fine." My best friend Ruby said. "You sure ?" I said looking in the mirror one more time. I'm wearing a skin tight red dress that stops mid thigh and red heals "Emma she must be really important to you if your worried about you're outfit." I smile and look at myself then smooth the bottom half of the dress "yeah, she's... She's amazing." Ruby smiles at me then she gets my phone thats ringing. "Emma Swans assistant how may I help you" I smirked because Ruby always does that when answers my phone. "Mrs. DeLaurentis?" I gasp and grab the phone from Ruby. "Hi, hi Mrs. DeLaurentis. This is Emma swan how can I help you." "Hi Ms, Swan, recently you did a recital with the fine arts extraordinaire male dancer, Mr. Hastings." "Yes, I did." "We would like to offer you the chance of a lifetime. We want you to fly to New York tonight so you can dance with one of our own Mrs. Hunter" "Yes! Yes, a thousand times yes!" I basically scream. "Great we'll see you tomorrow at 10:am sharp at theFitzgerald theater."  "Yes, thank you. Bye see you then." I hung up the phone and scream "Whoa, calm down." Ruby said I ran to my closet and started packing. "When do they need you there." "They need me by 10am sharp" I said packing my dance shoes "which means I need to leave, Now." I walked past Ruby to get my hair brush , toothbrush, toothpaste and my shampoo and conditioner. "What about Regina?" She's asks. I stop dead in my tracks and drop everything "shit!" I mumble to myself "yeah, and you got a bigger problem." "What's that ?" I ask biting my lip "Regina is gonna be here in " she looked at her watch "3...2...1." We both turn our heads to the sound of the doorbell "Shit!" I curse to myself. I quickly walk downstairs and open the door. "Hey babe, you look amazing." Regina said and walks in and kisses my cheek "uh, babe?" I ask "yeah, I called..... Oh." Regina blushed widely "sorry it just slipped." "No it's okay." "So shall we go?" I was about to say something but I got interrupted by Ruby "baby, do you know where the." She stops at the bottom of the stairs "oh, who's this?" I looked at Regina and she looks like someone just stabbed her with knifes "Uhm, this Regina. Regina, Ruby. Ruby, Regina." Regina put on a fake smile "Hi, nice to meet you." Ruby kissed me on the cheek and I put on a fake smile let out a fake laugh. Regina looked down at her phone then back up "well, I need to go I have somewhere I need to be." "I'll walk you out." I walked behind Regina and closed my front door "Regina I -" I was cut of by her slamming her lips on mine, then she pulled away and slapped me. "Have fun with Ruby." She said coldly.My cheeks was throbbing but I didn't care I need her to know the truth. "Regina wait, please." "Why? So I can meet another Fucking girlfriend?" "No-" "No? Really cause that Bitch was all fucking over you like-" I cut her off "I'm going to New York!" I scream. She facial expression softens "when ?" She asks softly "tonight, I was gonna tell you but you were all ready here and Ruby she's one of my best friends, she was there when I got the call, and I was freaking out because I didn't know how to tell you that I'm leaving the night of our first date." Regina touched my cheek gently "oh, well.... I don't know " she chuckles "I think I owe you an apology for slapping you, and I'm so excited for you but I can't do this." "Do what ?" I ask "This" she says pointing between us. I felt Tears starting to form "W-what?" "Emma you always put your dance career first." "That's not true! I always put you first!" "Really? When were you gonna tell me that you're jetting off to New York huh? When your on the plane ? Or when you get to New York ?" "Regina-" she put a finger in the air "Have fun in New York, I  hope do amazing where ever it is your going to." She walks to the car "Regina, please." I beg but she's just keeps walking. She gets in her car and drives off. I go inside with tears down my cheeks. "Em?" Ruby said but i just went upstairs to change into jeans a purple-red v-neck, my blue scarf with white polka-dots the my gray jacket and my brown riding boots, I pick up every off the bathroom floor except my toothbrush I'll just buy a new one in New York. I pack everything then I hug Ruby and put my suitcase in my bug and drive to the airport. When I get my ticket I what for my plane to be called. I took out my phone and stared at my lock screen it's a picture of me and Regina doing poses cause Mary Margaret need models so we both agreed to do it.

 I took out my phone and stared at my lock screen it's a picture of me and Regina doing poses cause Mary Margaret need models so we both agreed to do it

"Flight 4274 is now ready for boarding." I put my phone in my pocket and walk to the boarding area and give the lady my ticket, then I find my seat and put my suitcase in the case holder above me. I sit down and sigh and wait for take off. "Alright ladies and gentlemen we are taking off." Then the plane stated moving and soon enough We are in the air. I look about my window and I can see the lights of StoryBrooke and I smile softly and sigh. "New York, here I come."