Chapter 7: Starbucks

Emma's POV
I walked into Starbucks  with my hair in messy bun and my light blue sweater with my white bow lace pencil skirt and my nude color wedges

Emma's POVI walked into Starbucks  with my hair in messy bun and my light blue sweater with my white bow lace pencil skirt and my nude color wedges

"Good morning Ms

"Good morning Ms. Swan." The barista  said "Good morning Ruby , I'll just have my usual and a black coffee." "Hot chocolate and coffee, plan on working late tonight."  "No actually I'm meeting someone." She gave me the hot chocolate with whipped cream and cinnamon and the coffee. "Thanks" I walked to my booth and waited for Regina.
1 hour later
I looked at my watch and sighed, she's just late. Right?

2 hours later

I looked at my watch again and I felt tears in my eyes i got my purse and my wallet, i grabbed mine and Regina's drinks and threw them away then ran to my car. I can't believe this!! I feel for damn tricks! I could I have been so stupid?! God I'm an idiot. I wiped my tears and started my car and drove off.

Regina's POV
Fuck fuck fuck ! Stupid Melanie making me late, I can't be i agreed to have sex 10 minutes before I meet up with Emma. I hope she's still there. I walked and looked around Damn it! She's not here. I pulled my phone out "Hi, you've reached Emma swan I'm sorry I didn't answer but if you need to contact me I'm at Hastings Studio on 5th and 6th ." I ran to my car and drive there. After 10 minutes I found it and ran inside. "Hi, I'm looking for Emma swan." She gave me a cold look "and you are ?" "Regina Mills" "Sorry she's not seeing anyone right now." "Please it's urgent." "Look!-" she was cut off my another voice "It's okay Spencer, let her in."  "Emma, you-" "I said let her in ! Don't push me! Spence." She yelled "Aria's in the room, relax." The blonde walked away, the brunette looked at me then let me in I walked into a the room and saw Emma dancing with a man a woman. "Now kiss." I heard the the man directing them say. They kissed and I looked away.  "That was perfect!" He yelled "we'll keep working tomorrow." Everyone left but Emma and a brunette. Then Emma walked to me. "What do you want Regina." "I'm sorry I was late." She laughed "No, late is 5 minutes, late is 10-20 minutes. Two hours ?! That's "I don't fucking care I'm standing you up" late. I trusted you Regina! And you broke it." I had tears in my eyes "Emma, please." I begged. "No, I'm never trusting you again." She had tears in forest eyes "please."  "I believe she said no, and it's town for you to go." The Brunette said I looked at her "Who the fuck are you?!" "Don't yell at Aria like that !" Emma said "What is she to you ?huh?" I yelled. Emma looked at her then to me. "My fiancé!" She yelled . I stumbled back a little "F-Fiancé?" Aria walked to Emma and held her hand "yes, I am and you should walk away now because you look like a fool." She told, I looked at Emma and she didn't say anything so I ran out of the with tear full eyes. I'm done !

Emma's POV
I saw Regina run out I wanted nothing more to run after her but I couldn't, she's happy with girlfriend I know she said it meant nothing but I can see in her eyes that this "Melanie" person means a lot to her. "Emma what the fuck were you thinking?! I'm not your fiancé, I'm not even your girlfriend I'm Spencer's." Aria yelled. "I know! I'm sorry I panicked! I'm sorry !" Spencer came in "What the fuck Emma?!" I screamed  literally  screamed Aria and Spencer covered there ears  and I feel to the floor " I... I think I need to get back on my anti depressants again." "I'll go get them" Aria said walking out "Spencer I'm sorry." "Shh, it's okay love, we've got you." Aria came in with my pills and a water bottle "thanks." "Em, I'll help you but where are you gonna get a ring?" Aria asked "I'll just buy one a Macy's tomorrow." "You can hold hands and kiss but only for 5 seconds " Spencer said and I laughed "deal." We hugged then pulled away, "I love you guys." "We love you to." Aria smiled "just don't dig yourself a hole you can't escape from." Spencer said while standing up and taking Aria home. "You coming ?" "No, I'm gonna stay here." I told them while walking to my cd's they nodded and left. I sighed and put on an old cd from an old routine I did 2 years ago.

I remember tears streaming down your face when I said I never let you go when all other shadows almost killed your light I remember you said "don't leave me here alone" but all that's dead and gone and passed tonight.

Just close your eyes the sun is going down you'll be all right no one can hurt you now come morning Light you and I'll be safe and sound.

Don't you dare look out your window darling everything is on fire The war outside our door keeps raging on hold onto this lullaby even when the music's gone .. Gone just close your eyes the sun is going down you'll be all right no one can hurt you now come morning light you and I'll  be safe and sound.

Just close your eyes you'll be all right come morning light you and I'll be safe and sound