Chapter 6

5 years later
"Happy birthday 26th birthday babe." The blonde said to me. I smiled and and she kissed me "Thanks Mel. I love it " "guess what your AWSOME girlfriend got for you." I smirked "I don't know what did my AWSOME girl friend get for me?" " Two tickets to see Swan lake tonight and backstage passes." I gasped "No way! I've been wanting to see the ballet show since forever. " " I know." "God I love you." "And I you."
Later that night
I went to my closet and put on my black buttoned up shirt and semi-lace skirt

I put on black strapped heals and then I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs  and saw Melanie is a beautiful red skin tight dress

I put on black strapped heals and then I grabbed my bag and walked downstairs  and saw Melanie is a beautiful red skin tight dress. "Wow babe, you look amazing." She smiled "thank you but your the one who looks beautiful even in a simple outfit you make it look hot as hell." I blushed "Shall we ?" "Yeah." Mel grabbed the car keys and we drove to the FitzGerald theater. We walked in and took our seats and the show started. After a while I saw another blonde and froze "shit." I whispered to my self. The show ended and Mel grabbed my hand and went backstage and I was scared out of my mind. "Excuse me, Ms. Swan can we have your autograph?" Mel said, she turned around taking her long blonde curly locks out of her bun she smiled "of course." She took Mel's pen and signed out play Bills, she handed back the pen to Mel. And she finally looked at us. God I forgot how beautiful her green eyes are. "So did you guys enjoy the show ?" She asked " yes, it was very wonderful ms.swan." I smiled she looked at me then Mel. "Well, I must get going I have a date with my bed so, good night." She walked off. What the hell?! She don't even looked shocked to see me!! Did I mean nothing!?! "Regina ?!" I heard Mel yell "yeah? " "come on, let's go." I looked at her "I have to go to the bathroom. Wait here." I walked around the Corner and sighed. Okay so I lied , I have to see Emma again I just have to. I kept walking until I found a door with Emma's name on it, I knocked and heard a small faint voice "come in." I opened the door and I saw her in the mirror and she had tears in her forest green eyes . "E-Emma." I stuttered, she wiped her tears and turned around "Go home." She said coldly "w-what?" I asked feeling heart broken "I said go home Regina, you shouldn't be here especially back here." "Emma please can we just talk?" "We did 5 years ago and you slapped me then kissed me." I looked down and saw a bag that said happy birthday with  my name in beautiful cursive writing. "What's that ?" I asked pointing to the bag, her eyes dilated to the bag then asked to it. "Here, i was gonna send it to you but I guess your here now." She took out a card then gave me the bag. "Why did you take out the card "because I wanted to, now leave."  She grabbed my shoulders then turned me around, opened her door and kicked me out. "Emma, I'm sorry." I said from the other side of the door. "I'm sure you are Regina." I could hear the tremble in her voice. "Emma I still love you." "No you don't !  If you did you wouldn't have came with that other woman!" "Melanie? Emma she means nothing to me, I swear just come out so we can talk, please." We can talk but, not here not now. " "Then when ? I'll meet you anywhere any time." "Tomorrow 10 am at Starbucks, I'll be wearing the light blue sweater you gave me." I smiled "alright, il see then." I walked away smiling.