09.

part nine,
eleven days before- ;

"eunbin i crave you," jimin started, running his fingertips along eunbin's collarbones, traveling them slowly down her chest, "i crave your touch, making me feel like i'm being electrocuted in the best way possible."

eunbin rolled her eyes at jimin's words, smiling cheekily from underneath him as her digits grazed the muscles on his stomach, she was tired of his cheesy words, but blushed nonetheless.

"i crave your lust-filled eyes looking at me with the conviction that i am the only being worth conquering in this universe," jimin whispered, leaning down to lightly bite eunbin's bottom lip, the gesture making her eyes flutter shut with pure lust, "i crave your laugh; so simple yet mesmerising, making me feel things i never thought could be felt."

"who are you shakespeare?" the petit girl muttered huskily, running her hands through jimin's soft locks. the boy rolled his eyes, slipping the tips of his fingers further down onto her stomach, making her back arch, craving for more of his touch.

"i don't know am i?" jimin mumbled, leaning down once again to bury his profile into her soft neck, "if there is one thing i do know, it's that i crave you."

"i like the sounds of that" eunbin murmured, sitting up and flipping the pair over, resulting into her straddling the horny boys waistline. jimin was drunk on eunbin, he couldn't get enough of the girl. the way her hair cascaded down her toned shoulders, and the way her eyes scrunched up when she laughed, jimin was drunk off of.

"jungkook never looks at me like that" the girls gaze dropped to jimin's stomach, a small pout forming across her features as she furrowed her eyebrows. the boy sighed deeply, sitting up to come face-to-face with eunbin, his arms holding her in place on his lap.

"why'd you have to mention him?" he said sturdily, reaching his fingers forward to lift up eunbin's chin, forcing her to look him in the eye. she seemed guilty, and deep down jimin was as well, he was having sex with his best friend's girlfriend for goodness sake.

"i don't know, let's just forget that i ever mentioned him" eunbin swallowed, bringing her palms forward to push the boy onto his back on the bed. jimin sighed as she leant down to leave purple flowers on his neck, he just wasn't in the mood anymore.

"you know he loves you right, " jimin closed his eyes, bringing his palms forward to wrap them around the girl's waist, "a lot."

"i know" eunbin whispered, digging her head into the crook of jimin's neck, where his figure would hide the guilt glazed over her dark eyes.