12.

part twelve,
two-hundred days before- ;

"happy birthday eunbin," jungkook whispered, looking down at the sleepy girl laying on his bare chest, he ran his fingers through her dark, delicate hair, inching eunbin on the verge of sleep once again, "saranghae."

eunbin smiled widely at her boyfriend's words, raising her head up from his torso to stare into his deep chocolate eyes. jungkook imaged her expression, bunny smile enveloping his top lip as he realised how goddamn lucky he was to have a girl in his life like eunbin.

"nado saranghae" eunbin replied, watching as jungkook's eyes twinkled with the warm morning sunlight seeping through the gaps in the curtains, little did the girl know that jungkook's eyes twinkled with pure love and admiration.

"september twenty-first," jungkook muttered, lowering his gaze from eunbin's eyes down to her lips, and he found himself wanting his lips to touch hers so badly, "the day you were born, and what a magical day that was."

"you never fail so amaze me with those cheesy words of yours" eunbin giggled, using her strength to push her into a straddling position on jungkook's lap. the boy grew impatient, wanting to just pull her down then and there and kiss her like no tomorrow, but today was her birthday and jungkook wanted eunbin to know that he truly loved her, and didn't just want her for his sexual desires.

"eunbin, i-" jungkook started, reaching his hands up to grasp her soft, petit hips, but was cut off when eunbin's ringtone rang through his small bedroom. cussing at herself in her mind, eunbin scrambled off of the boy, bending down to fumble through her handbag next to his bed.

"shit" eunbin muttered, retrieving her phone and looking at the caller-id. jungkook sat up, tying  to peek over the girl's shoulder in an attempt to see who called her at a time like this. eunbin stood up, running a hand through her messy hair, jungkook thought she was beautiful nonetheless.

"i need to take this jungkook, i will be right back" she whispered, covering the bottom of her cellphone with her palm as she looked at the worried boy, jungkook nodded as the girl left the room, it was probably just family calling to wish her a happy birthday anyway, he thought.

"don't be too long," jungkook whispered to himself, shifting to lay back down on the silky sheets, letting his scalp rest upon his arms, "because i love you, eunbin."