「sugar • 13」

Sugawara Koushi was the type of person who enjoyed indoor dates.

It wasn't that he didn't enjoy going out to different places with [Name].

But he enjoyed little things in life, like the cool breeze of the air conditioning, ordering in food, a bed filled with pillows, lots of blankets... That kind of thing.

And then, there was the one thing in his life for which he would be eternally thankful for.

[Name].

She was his life.

Simply put, she was his entire life, and Sugawara was not shy to admit it.

What made him the happiest person alive, was knowing that she felt the exact same way.

Which was why, when [Name] tells him how she enjoyed indoor dates more as well, he could feel his smile spread all the way up to his ears.

Sugawara and [Name]. They were like sugar and salt.

They had their differences.

But in the way both sugar and salt would dissolve in water, similarly, the two had one thing in common as well.

They were in love.

"Suga-san!" You cry out when the boy starts to tickle you.

"You're so cute when you get tickled, [Name]-san." He says and opens his arms out.

You nuzzle next to him, feeling the warmth of his body beside you.

Slowly, but steadily, you both had finally managed to overcome the way you both got flustered in each other's presence.

At least, a little bit.

Even now, the moment the two of you kiss, and lean away, both of you are so flustered that neither of you can utter a word.

Such was the story of you and Sugawara.

But it was alright.

It was worth it, the way he'd look at you with the lightly pink face of his, afterward.

"What are we going to do, once we graduate?" You ask.

"Of course, I'm studying super hard so that I can go to college with you."

It was amazing, how that one sentence of Sugawara's took away all the worry that had haunted you for the past three years.

"Sugawara-san. That tickles." You whine when he brushes his nose against the nape of your neck.

"We have come a long way, haven't we?"

"We sure did."

"I'm so thankful to have you, [Name]-san. I love you." He whispers.

What was that all about?

You would have heard that from him hundreds of times, but every single time, your heart would begin to throb in this odd way.

This might be why they call it young love, right?

"Hey, Sugawara-san?"

"Yes, [Name]-san?" He asks, facing you.

There was something about the way he looked at you.

The way his hazel brown eyes would shine. Literally, shine.

There was something about the way he paid attention to you.

The way he would lean a little closer whenever you speak as if to hear you more properly.

There was also the way you would notice his staring, in the classroom. And when you turn around, he would quickly turn to look at the board, his desk, the window, anywhere, but at you.

So adorable.

But then again, there were the times when he'd catch you staring at him too.

And your reactions were involuntarily the exact same, as Sugawara's.

"I love you, Koushi."

This earns a wide-eyed look from the boy you were in love with.

It was the first time you had used his first name, after all.

But when you saw the smile that crept on the silver-haired 18-year old's face, you knew something for sure.

He was going to love you even more.

And he was going to love you for the rest of your lives.

---

a/n; uwah it makes me sad that this book ends with this chapter :c Hopefully, you enjoyed it just as much as I had fun writing it! there's so little Suga fluffsy drabbles out there, and i was compelled into writing this!

there's still one more birthday special chapter ahead, I hope you enjoy it as much too! c;