I Think I Wonna Marry You

Alex

I had Anna moved into our bedroom and she's propped up with several pillows. Her ever thinning brown hair has a light blue scarf wrapped around it and she's wearing my clothes.

She continues to remember everything and everyone around her, and I know I should consider it a good think... But unfortunately it only means her eminent death.

"Alex?" I perk up at her sweet, but tired voice and carefully hold her fragile hand. "The sun is about to rise, can I see it?" I nod with a bit of uncertainty and get up to help her out of the bed.

My beautiful mate stands on shaky legs and I wrap my arm around her fragile waist with one hand and hold her thin hand with the other.

"It's so magnificent." She breathes out in awe as she admires the colors of the morning sky. I would describe the sunrise but I can only focus on the woman in my arms.

Her blue- grey eyes hold a sparkle in them that I haven't seen in a long time. The relaxed, easy smile that graces her face makes me weak at the sight. I hear the click of someone's iPhone camera and we both look to see our friends looking at us with tears in their eyes.

Julie and Amanda walk up to us and both look to me as if asking for permission. I nod at them and they both wrap their arms around their Luna and best friend.

I step back and let them have their moment and the guys all walk over to me. Jackson places his hand on my shoulder, "She looks at peace." He comments with his own smile and I just nod and gaze lovingly at my mate.

"You should ask her, Trent can officiate." Cam mentions and I stick my hand in my pocket and feel the smooth band of my grandmothers engagement ring.

I walk towards the girls and they all turn to me. "Anna, my beautiful mate," I take her hands in mine as Julie and Amanda support her under her elbows, "you are my light in the dark, my one true love. You came to my pack as a brave girl who wanted to escape her old pack. Now you stand before me as an even stronger, more confident, and captivatingly beautiful woman."

"I want to spend the rest of our days together surrounded by the love of our friends and family and by the love we have for each other. You mean so much to me, and I want to call you mine until the very end of time. I fell in love with you the way you fall asleep; slowly and then all at once. Will you do me the honor of being my bride?"

By the time I'm done, I'm on one knee and there are tears in Anna's gorgeous eyes. "Yes, Alex, I will marry you." She whispers lovingly and I place the ring on her finger and stand up and wrap her in my arms.

I then kiss her with a love and passion that I've felt since the very first day she walked into my office.

We hear cameras go off and choruses of "awes" Anna rests her face on my chest and we look to see my mom and dad and a lot of pack members with cameras flashing and my parents are smiling proudly at us.

"Come, Anna, we must get you ready!" My mom loops her arms through Anna's as she helps her back into the house.

"Let's go, dude! You're getting married today!" Axel yells happily and everyone shouts joyously.

I go inside the pack house and I am immediately sat down in my office. Casey comes into the room with five different tuxes and we set to work, trying them on.

Anna

Julie and Amanda are helping me into a beautiful wedding gown that perfectly show cases my tattoos and I go to look in the mirror but Alex's mom, Sophia, diverts my attention away from it.

"Nope, you have to wait until we are done." She smiles like a Cheshire Cat and she sets to work on my hair while Julie and Amanda tag team on my makeup.