Chapter 8: Combat training

Alex

It is currently 8:15 A.M. Anna and I are currently setting up the training equipment for Day 1 of the pack turn around. "Okay! We are ready for them!" She declares after setting up the last of the weapons.

8:30

It's training time and everyone's just now rolling out of the house. "Good morning guys, I hope you are ready because this is going to be a long day." I say cheerfully, which earns a few groans of protest from the lazier pack members. "Oh enough groaning, now split up into two groups of fifteen." Anna orders. They move slowly and pretty soon we have two groups. "Alright, the group to my left is group A and to my right is group B. Memorize the people that are in your group because this is your training group. Now, group A will go with me and group B will go with Alex." Anna says. "Okay group B will start with hand-to-hand and group A will start with... cardio!!" I cheer earning some glares. I notice Anna giggling out of the corner of my eye. "Let's go guys!" Anna says leading the group towards the woods.

Annaleigh

"Okay guys line up!" I tell them. Once they are lined up we begin. "Let's start with 200 jumping jacks, go!"

Two hours later after jumping jacks, push ups and sit ups everyone is beat. "Now that warm ups are done let's see three laps around the territory in human form." I say. "Why don't we run in wolf form?" A girl asks. "That's a good question. Here's your answer, the stronger and more in shape your human side is take that and double it. That'll be the speed and strength of your wolf." They nod in understanding and we begin running. The territories pretty big so three laps is a good start.

After that's done we meet back up with Alex where he is currently going hand to hand with my ex brother. Alex dodges a punch and flips Mason over and on to his back. "Oof!" Mason says groaning from the impact. "That is what happens when you let your anger take over. You fight like a blind human. Also never lose focus. It can get you killed." He says offering Mason a hand up, which of course he refuses. Alex ignores it and let's him get up. "Ah, Anna's back alright guys time for a lunch break and when we come back the groups will switch up. Enjoy lunch!" Alex says. They all leave and go to the house. Alex comes over to me and pulls me into a hug. I lay my head on his chest and just relax. After a while of just standing there my stomach starts to growl. "Someone's hungry." Alex laughs. "Come on let's go eat." He says taking my hand and leading me into the kitchen. We walk into the kitchen and everyone is chatting happily while scarfing down their lunch.

Once lunch is done we go back out and switch up the groups.

Four hours later everyone is exhausted. Alex and I turn in for the night and cuddle up together. "Good night my love." He says kissing my hair. "Good night my prince." I reply snuggling deeper into his embrace.

Hey. I am so sorry I disappeared like that. But I guess life just happens sometimes. I'll have another chapter posted in a couple of days. Love you guys!

Stay beautiful ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Vote

Comment

Follow