Suicidal Hate

He doesn't know why, but he had the urge to kick the the suicidal prick to the afterlife already.

The brunet was---He was annoying, he was rude, and he was absolutely undeniably crazy. It already has started to get irritating to the point he rather kills himself then kills him.

But after all, the silver-haired had no right to judge.

He certainly didn't know how it happened, it came all too fast to the point he was seeing doubles. The excruciating pain in his heart as it rapidly beats in his rib cage was hurting.

He knew for sure that the brunet had betrayed him. He promised he wouldn't tell anyone about the silver-haired's little dark secret then the suicidal prick just suddenly said it slipped out.

Slipped out,

How can it possibly slipped out if you have been thinking of it? He let out a shallow breath, he was tired of the brunet.

He thought he was his friend,

He thought he could trust him,

Then why? Why?

Why did that happen to them?

He covered his mouth, trying to suppress the little cries of pain that bubbled up in his heart. The feeling was unbearable; the betrayal hit him more than anything in this world.

Sure enough they have been friends for a little amount of time, had put faith in each other and never once let the other fall into depression. But he had done that to him that he made him fall into a sickening feeling than he never once wanted to remember.

But how can you forget something you've remembered every day? The dreams repeating itself in a cycle, the slight hallucinations he had day by day.

He thought he could trust the brunet.

And now what were they to each other?

He walked aimlessly until he snapped out of it. He looked around nervously, slightly afraid of why he came by here.

The park,

He bit his lip, almost drawing blood from how hard he had bitten before letting it go. The small numbing pain had little effect on him but he didn't care as he walked slowly towards the set of swings.

He sat down, pumped up his legs lightly and swung.

There are things and thoughts in this world that nobody but one will know, it has alwaysbeen you to know what you are, and who you are.

He believed in their lies, He was relieved by their false assurances, and he was grateful by their empty promises. He had been living in an untrue world.

Was there something to look forward to in life?

Was there something good?

Was there something beautiful?

He had lost the sense of what is truly good and wasn't good.

He continued to swing until he stopped pumping his legs and quietly looked at what was around him. Nature had no lies, they had no truth, it only came when it was natural for it.

Then how come it was natural for them to betray him?

He felt tears brimming in his eyes but they didn't fall, they just stayed put. The watery forms waiting for the signal to move,

He was tired of this place, he wished people changed.

But could people really change? They can evolve, sure but entirely changed their ways was the hard part; old habits die hard they say.