Chapter 6: When We Meet

Blossom was flying through Townsville, trying to find Him's lair.

"Where would he live?" Blossom said aloud. Hoping and not hoping that she would run into Brick, she decided to go underground. When she got there, she smelled someone cooking. Blossom took a deep breath and knocked on the door.

"Coming!!!!" Him said in a light voice. Him opened the door and frowned.

"How did you find me and what do you want!!!" Him said quickly and rudely. Blossom huffed.

"Is Brick here?" She asked impatiently. Him hesitated. Blossom didn't have time for this. She needed answers and she needed them now.

"Well Him?!?!? Is he here or not?!?!" She said aggressively. 

"Why do you want him, child?" Him said curiously. Blossom sighed. 

" We have things to talk about and business to take of. Better?" She said.

" But you don't even like him." Him retaliated.

" I know Him, but the real question is, is he here? yes or no?"Blossom replied 

"No he's not here, they're never here. Check back at midnight!" And with that, Him slammed the door in Blossom's face. Blossom sighed as she flew home. "What am I gonna do about Brick?!?" She asked herself. As she was flying she heard someone screaming for help. She looked down to see Boomer and Butch terrorizing an old lady.

 "Just the people I needed to see." Blossom thought as she flew down towards them and saw Butch pelting rocks at the lady.

"STOP THAT BUTCH!!" she shouted as she got to the ground.

"Ugh! A baby!!"Boomer said with much disgust. "What do YOU want?!?"

"Well, one I need you to leave that lady alone. You can go, ma'am." Blossom said.

"Thank you so much!!" The lady replied as she scurried away.

"You babies always ruin the fun!" Butch said with anger. Blossom sighed. This is not how she wanted to spend her day.

"Where's your brother ??" She said quickly.

"He's right next to you, stupid!!!" Boomer replied with confidence.  Butch sighed and shook his head. 

"Boomer, do you a solid and stop talking!!" Butch said, "Anyway he's at the junkyard, why are you asking?" 

"I was just wondering, he's usually with you guys" Blossom covered "Well stop terrorizing people!!" She concluded as she left.

"To the junkyard, I go, I guess." Blossom thought as she flew to the Townsville Junkyard. When she got there she saw Brick automatically so she hid behind an old couch. Brick was kicking old cans across the yard. Blossom was watching him closely, thinking of what she could do. 

"How can I approach him?!?" She asked herself. As Blossom stretched out, she hit an old fridge with her foot, which made a big bang. She ducked because she knew that Brick heard her. Brick whipped his head around to see someone duck behind an old couch.  

"Who's there!?!?" He shouted as he walked towards the couch. Blossom held her breath. She was trembling and praying that Brick wouldn't catch her behind the couch. She wanted to face her fears and get answers, but she didn't realize how scared she was. Brick peaked over the couch to see Blossom shaking fearfully. A devious smile came across Brick's face. He finally had her right where he wanted her. But something didn't feel right with Brick. Seeing Blossom tremble like this almost made him feel horrible. Which is rare for him.