Belated Birthday Surprise

Earth 10:

   I missed central, I missed being captain cold, I missed being me. but we had to leave, we were being targeted by Damien for our magic, and it was putting people we cared about in harms way. Like Lisa who is hopefully still safe with Cisco, we've been keeping in touch over the years, as well as we could anyway since we couldn't leave a traces of us still being alive. I still couldn't believe I haven't seen her in ten years almost.

     "Mr.Miller is there anything else I can get you?" The flight attendant asked. Sighing I looked over at her and shook my head, I was glad when she just nodded and walked away trying not to get to star struck. This flight back from Morocco seemed to be taking forever. Poor Mick or should I say Dominic was stuck on Vancouver after getting hit by a steel pipe while shooting a scene. When it happened I thought I was going to lose him but thankfully due to his abnormally thick skull he lived without even passing out.

    I couldn't wait to see him, though I hated that we had to act like "best friends slash Brothers from another mother" but that's how it was and probably how it would have to stay. Making sure no one was watching me I pulled out the ring that Mick had given me, a ring that said more than any marriage certificate or civil union, one that said' I will always be by your side and I love you' . Ontop of that he had talked the directors into giving him Leonards pinky ring to keep and gave it to him. Pulling that one out of my pocket I slipped it on, I could easily make up an excuse about it being set memorabilia.

   Putting my other ring safely away I leaned back in my first class seat and let sleep take over me. I awoke to the sound of "please buckle your seat belts we are preparing to land" yawning I sat up more in my seat and buckled myself in, the flight attendant had a small pout of her face, seeing as I had already buckled up and didn't need her assistance. When the plane had fully landed it took everything I had not to just run out. I knew he probably wasn't there due to not wanting any attention from the paparazzi.

  When I walked through the gate I was proven right, he was no where to be seen. I looked around and saw a driver holding up a sign with an emoji of a koala on it. Well I see someone played a joke on me probably Mick I though annoyed. Walking over to the driver who had their head down, and only looked up when j was right in front of him was none other than Mick, I wanted to hug him so bad but knew I couldn't.

    Once inside the car, which didn't take to long, he had already gotten my bags, well his body guard did, and only running into a few fans. I was also glad his body guard was driving. So I could sit in the backseat with him. It was also nice because he knew the truth though he still insisted on calling us Went and Dom but we didn't mind. Leaning over I hugged him tightly careful not to hit any of the bruises on his face.

   "You look terrible" I said sarcastically kissing his hand.

   "Hi to you too" he said smiling broadly. Which I could tell hurt him.

    "How's your "girlfriend" " I asked him rolling my eyes

    "She's good, she says hi and not to bother her and her girlfriend when we get to the house" he said amused

I smiled berating myself for getting jealous over a fake relationship. Scooting closer to him I pulled him in for a deep kiss, wrapping my arms around him tightly. It felt so good to be in his arms again.

Mick pulled away first and clicked on his seatbealt. I was about to do the same when he grabbed me and pulled me onto his lap facing him.

   "Dom by law I can't drive off until Went in buckled in and you know it" BG said sounding a little annoyed