Aphmau X Meif'wa Reader

Stuff you need to know
(Y/N)-Your Name
(F/C)-Fav Color
(H/C)-Hair Color
(H/L)-Hair Link (How long)

You are a Meif'wa and you live in Phoenix Drop. You are a guard for Lord Aphmau. There is something in your mind or someone.

I was walking to the watch tower when I saw Lord Aphmau."Hi lord Aphmau. how are you?" You asked "i'm good. How are you (Y/N)?" Aphmau ask with a smile in her face. "I'm doing good" You answered.Laurence come running your way "(Y/N) WE NEED TO TALK! Oh...lady Aphmau beautiful than ever i see" he said. Aphmau was blushing like crazy. You rolled your eyes and started walking to the guard tower.

At the tower you saw Gorroth and Dante there.
"So....why did you need me?"you said"because we know you love lady Aphmau" Dante said "What nooooo" you said"Yes you do"Gorroth said"I said I don't love her! "You said running out of the tower.
"You guy! I took you to leave him/her alone about that. You have no idea If she/he loves her.....wait..... Does she/he does love her?"you ran not watching where you were go and ran onto Aphmau. "I am so sorry Lord Aphmau." You said helped her up "thanks and it's ok I wasn't watching where i was going." you walked away when she said "um (y/n)...." you looked at Aphmau and she kiss you "I love you" she said blushing "I love you too"