Laurence X Girl Reader

I am writing becuse I did not write for a week and I am bord. My friend MaddySoftpaws ask me to write this but I did not soooo here
------------------------------------------------------
Stuff you need to know
(Y/N)~Your Name
(L/N)~Last Name
(F/C)~Fav Color
(H/C)~Hair Color
(H/L)~Hair Link (Long)
------------------------------------------------------
Back Story
You are Dante's sister. You are Laurence's best friend (sorry Gorroth). You get jelly when he talks to other girls. But one thing in your head was be I like my best friend.
------------------------------------------------------
Your POV
What is wrong with me? I can't think like this. Not my best friend. I never thought I should like Laurence. I just don't know. Wait Dante he will help me "Dante!? Can you help me?"  He look at you weirdy. "What so you need (y/n)" made I should talk t- no he is you brother. You may like one of his best friends. But he is your brother. "Have you even like someone" "ya but what is this about" he said "it's...I....think I Love him" "who?" "L-L-L-L-L-L-L-Laurence" "go tell him he may love you too" he said "Thxs bro" you said giving him a hug then ranning off.
~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~
BTW Dante boes not live with Gorroth and them. You were at the boys house. You knock *knock knock* "hey (y/n)" " Hey Gorroth is L-Laurence here" "yes but Travis is not and I have to leave so see ya"he said leaving But letting you in. You walk in and Laurence walk to you. "Hey (y/n) " "hi ummm I have to tell you something" He look at you "what is it" "L-L-Laurence i-i....." you can't say it you start to cry 😢 Laurence hug you and said "I-I love you too" You hug him back "Laurence I Love you" The Dante being you brother (oh Irene help you and Laurence) "If you hurt her I will hu-" " DANTE!!!!!!" "haha sorry" he said leaving "so are you my girlfriend and by the way I Know you where going to full for me 😏" " ya and you fell for me" he walk over to you and made him trip on your feet " see you fell from me " you said ranning seeing Laurence Chase you.
------------------------------------------------------
Awww so cute. I hope you. Like and See ya later.

🌸Tessa🌸
972 sees