chapter 2

Roman dropped me home an hour ago. I went upstairs and took a shower when I came out i heard the front door shut and some laughing and talking "don't worry daddy I'll take care of you" ugh it's was my mom I changed into some sweats and a big T-shirt I tried to be really quit so my mom wouldn't know that I was home but I failed she came into my room with her toy for the night "hey baby this is Robert say hi" she said she looked drunk and high on something "hi" I said with a fake smile. He was staring the whole time he licked his lips when he looked at my my shirt I looked down and saw that my nipples were showing true my shirt. I covered myself with my blanket and looked away "ok honey we will Be in my room" 

when they left I took my phone and called senerenea "hey boo boo what you doing" she asked "nothing just chilling in bed" I said tired "ok so fey is giving a party tomorrow and she invited us so how late should we pick you up" she asked I wasn't really in the mood for a party but i haven't been to one in awhile "uuhmm I don't know I'll think about it" I said "are you kidding me your always home just come out for once and have fun" she was right "ok fine pick me up at 7" I said "ok love you boo" love you to and I hanged up the phone.

I laid in bed for 30 minutes I heard my mom going at it with Robert so I decided to go for a walk i took my jacket and wore my shoes it was really dark outside but that's how I like it I entered the park and sat down I was thinking about what happened today and then I thought about roman he was really nice and his eyes everything thinking about him made me smile maybe I should call him and say thank you I thought "hey princess" I heard someone say without looking back I already knew who it was I tried to stand up but he pulled me down

"so you let your boyfriend do your dirty work for you now" he said he wasn't alone he had 3 boys with him "he's not my boyfriend" I said before I knew it he slapped me and pulled me to the back of a tree I tried to scream and was kicking and pushing. 

His friends were holding my arms and legs and he was pulling my sweatpants down no I screamed then he hit me again the last thing I thought before I blacked out was that he was going to rape me. 

Roman P.O.V 

I went home to go change I took a shower and changed my clothes I was wearing a suit I had a meeting while changing I was thinking about Jordan I didn't trust that kid who had hit her earlier today when I was done I went downstairs I called one of the people who worked for me "Pablo come over need you know" I said before hanging up 10 minutes later Pablo was here "I need you to keep an eye on somebody for me" I said he nodded "her name is Jordan dean I don't have enough information but you will get that soon" I said I wrote her address down fore him I walked to my car and headed to my meeting.

I Arrived and walked in I saw the men that i had a appointment with "ah look who finally arrived" one of the guys said "had some things to take care of" I said we talked for about an hour about business "so we have to be careful the FBI is on hour heels and we have to keep our families save" when he said save I thought about Jordan I wanted her if I see something I like I Go and get it and Jordan was something I wanted I was done with different woman everyday only wanting me because of my status.

I was about to Leave when my phone ringed it was Pablo I picked up and what I heard pissed me of "sir I have the girl with me she was beat up and I don't know If she was raped but her pants were off" he said "bring her to the hospital I'll be there soon" I said i dropped the phone and walked to my car

before I could get to my car Veronica stood in front of me "we're are you going in a rush" she said i was in a rush i didn't even pay any attention To her even when she was looking good with her hair loose and her tight black dress and red lips "I need to go somewhere i said trying to walk pas her "is this thing more important then me" she asked "a lot more important" I said and got into my car and drove away.

I got to the hospital and Pablo was waiting outside "what happened" I asked angry "she was beat up" he said "was she touched in anyway" I asked "no" he said "and we got the people who did it" good I thought lets have some fun with them.

picture of Roman in his suit on the side